Transfer Targets? Who we getting in and who would you fancy that’s out of contract.

Thistle88

5 minutes ago, Garscube Road End 2 said:

Buy we got a fee of 300k for him. It would be from his time at Queen of the South.

Why should that make a difference whether we got a fee or not ( he was at Firhill for 10 years )

He’s been at QOS for roughly a season and is out of contract 

3 hours ago, denismcquadeno.eleven said:

This stream has had  super-massive ‘turnover’ of views/ interactions since the end of last season, not surprisingly, since speculation about transfers in and out probably amount to 80%-90% of what fans talk about and are most interested in at this time of year. (Hence newspapers in particular report actual interest from clubs, but also manufacture a good few as well, just to help fill their pages (in Scotland-it’s all cricket, athletics  and tennis in England!) 

But, here’s a question: How many on here have actually picked  a player they would like us to sign, that we have actually gone on to sign?

Don’t count those already at the club on loan last season or in previous seasons, (and it would be better if they weren’t ex-players!)  It should be someone new, and ideally BEFORE the press/media got to work on it!

My answer - None!

1 hour ago, exiledjag said:

I would have kept Foster as well - he would have been great coming off the bench in situations where we were defending a one goal lead with 15/20 mins to go and especially away from home!

When we were struggling quite badly earlier in the season I thought that Foster was pretty dreadful: looked overweight, and was always at least half a second too slow to put in a tackle or attempt a pass. He improved as the season went on, but let's face it, like most of the others, was pretty ineffective in the final run-in, and there's no reason to expect that he would be any different this time around, other than slower. And his "chat" with a Thistle supporter at Ayr settled it for me: glad he's gone.

2 hours ago, exiledjag said:

I would have kept Foster as well - he would have been great coming off the bench in situations where we were defending a one goal lead with 15/20 mins to go and especially away from home!

Good for half time entertainment too :ph34r:

• Haha 1