Transfer Targets? Who we getting in and who would you fancy that’s out of contract.

Thistle88

1 hour ago, Dick Dastardly said:

His last ever outdoor concert was at their ground.

Great!

Which musicians' portraits should feature as an imprint on a Jags shirt? Personally, I'd go for, in this order, Pink Floyd, Cocteau Twins, Whistling Jack Smith, Cliff Richard, Focus, The Lambie McParlands..... but I'd also settle for whoever it was who played the final gig in the Firhill Social Club (Now, does anybody know who that was??!!)

Edited by Jaggernaut

33 minutes ago, Lambies Lost Doo said:

Leigh Griffiths

Listening to him on BBC Scotland.

Would you let him train with us?

Would you take him into the team?

I'm one that believes the manager should allow himself one off the wall, wildcat type signing. Have at least one punt on a wayward or aging talent.  Perhaps we've already played our joker by signing Lawless, tho' I personally don't think signing him was that much of a gamble. Whatever, Griffiths ticks too many warning boxes to be even remotely worth consideration.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, lady-isobel-barnett said:

I'm one that believes the manager should allow himself one off the wall, wildcat type signing. Have at least one punt on a wayward or aging talent.  Perhaps we've already played our joker by signing Lawless, tho' I personally don't think signing him was that much of a gamble. Whatever, Griffiths ticks too many warning boxes to be even remotely worth consideration.

Yep, Lawless is the "joker" for this season. That's enough!

Think back to Jorge Cadette (maybe the most embarrassing episode ever for many Thistle fans)

or, much further back.

Peter Marinello (the TOTPs appearance should have been all that was needed to say NO!!!)

17 minutes ago, jaggyben said:

What if we could sign LG and bring him on for free kicks just outside the box ala England game what bliss we need a wee bounce let’s go 

He took free kicks for Falkirk and didn’t score any.  In fact he didn’t seem to do much at Falkirk or Dundee apart from receive a decent wage

No thanks 

11 hours ago, elevenone said:

Interesting strip they have.  Out Kingsley’d us.

A9F07403-F12D-491D-A485-386B9B388E5F.jpeg

I think they had to scrap that top as the Bob Marley estate complained. Bohs had thought they’d bought the license but wasnt off the right people.

Always wondered how they got caught. Got an image of Jamaicans kicking back, few beers, bit the usual aromatic stuff and while channel hopping coming across Bohs v Sligo on a Tuesday night and losing their mellow moment.

• Haha 1