Transfer Targets? Who we getting in and who would you fancy that’s out of contract.

Thistle88

3 hours ago, Third Lanark said:

Not to sure that Easton has signed up.  There’s a few rumours he is away to Forest Green

Must have been wrong then, must admit I knew nothing about him. Got told he was an attacking midfielder and looked at Airdrie forums. Seems highly rated.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, CotterJag said:

Jordon Rhodes just scored the winner to put Huddersfield in the Play-off final.

A shame, but don't think he's ready for our division just yet.

Shame is true, I watched it. Was a complete rumour anyway haha, I never expected that one to happen at all!

5 hours ago, Garscube Road End 2 said:

Good player, but a shitebag.

I mind him getting all gobby and doing the ridiculous ear cupping gesture to JH stand when scoring against us only to then get injured not long after and having to do walk of shame round by JL stand where he got dogs abuse.

Agree though could be a player but would file under the Adam Barton camp of shitebag when things got tough.

10 minutes ago, Third Lanark said:

Has he been rumoured? Seemed to do well with Falkirk back in the day

Nah wasn’t rumoured at all, read an article from the Livy manager today saying he’s actually contacting clubs off his own back for McMillan and Sibbald. Saying they won’t be first team starters and he feels bad he guarantee then a place.

8 minutes ago, elevenone said:

I mind him getting all gobby and doing the ridiculous ear cupping gesture to JH stand when scoring against us only to then get injured not long after and having to do walk of shame round by JL stand where he got dogs abuse.

Agree though could be a player but would file under the Adam Barton camp of shitebag when things got tough.

I remember this, but we are a terrible support when a ex player shows back at Firhill on an opposing team. I remember reading something about Harkins when we played Dundee and he got it tight! And I mean dogs abuse !! 

Paton got it big time from the fans aswell, Erskine never made it at United but I always wonder how the fans would have been with him if he did.

Spittal I booed 100% at one point, guy jus looked like he so much potential and absolutely no Sacks ! Hope I don’t get grief for saying no sacks.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Third Lanark said:

I think Spittal does get a bit of an unfair time.  Took a pay cut to stay with us when we were relegated from Premier league.  

Was sitting among the jags supporters at our away playoff fixture against Inverness 

Spittal could have been a great player. He’s actually done well this season and I’m pretty sure if he wanted to stay at County he can. 

He was just one of those players who looks like he isn’t trying a leg.  I have absolutely no doubt he is probably trying his best but he was another one of those players we never found his best place on the park.