The Jags Foundation

Norgethistle

30 minutes ago, Lenziejag said:

That is a terrible statement. TJF have lost and are lashing out. It is appalling behaviour.  
But it is no surprise, because they have sat on their hands for weeks.

If you are referring to the publication of the questions TJF put to the PTFC Trust what is it that you find appalling? The audacity of them asking questions? Or maybe you find an organisation which communicates with its members about what it is doing, somehow wrong.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Lenziejag said:

That is a terrible statement. TJF have lost and are lashing out. It is appalling behaviour.  

If your referring to the questions these came from our membership, we gave them ample opportunity to answer these, they didn’t. Our membership have also informed us that a lot of them have separately mailed them as beneficiaries, none have been answered.

It’s been a while…

So first up let me say when it was first mooted I was non plussed about the idea of fan ownership. However recent events with Ms Low & her band of merry men made me think twice & have latterly joined the TJF when PTFC Trust found their lost password for their social media accounts.

It seems Ms Low is up to her neck in it. The 2 useful idiots from PTFC Trust along with their ArkSport ‘friend’ are the only ones the 3BC & PTFC board (hello again Ms Low) will do business with.

A few weeks back the PTFC Trust useful idiots had family & friends out saying exactly that & were concerned that fan ownership would fall through if they didn’t step in. However the addendum to that was that if it was going to cause a split in the fan base & be more hassle than what it’s worth then they would walk away from it all.

If yesterday’s rumours are to be confirmed- & I have it on good authority it will be- it seems our useful idiots along with yesterday’s sponsors (Ark Sports) are soon to be majority shareholders in a football club they have little or no say in running.

Why?

They won’t answer emails. They won’t confirm who is funding them. They can’t get their story straight about who approached who with what & when but turns out they might have changed their mind about having a say in the boardroom.

Having exhausted my efforts trying to find out what say they will have it seems that their main say will be whether Ms Low & her merry men will bourbon or custard cream biscuits whilst shafting the fans (again).

McParland Park a distant memory eh? 
That said now that the PTFC BoD or is that the 3BC own all of the stadium then the club’s future at Firhill is secure for the long term…. 

Rough not a Tbistle man. Ex player perhaps but that’s as far as his loyalties run. GB an employee. Then we have Duncan who recently flogged the Glasgow Rocks- possibly to spend more time in Cyprus with Neil when he’s not wining & dining in his box at Parkhead. & then there’s Ms Low… What’s in it for her? Why not relinquish control? Enjoy the views of the Queensferry crossing. 

Something stinks but the useful idiots are not for backing down. They’ve doubled down. 

Buckle up. If you haven’t joined TJF & want proper fan ownership then I would implore you to.

• Like 5

The time for action has well and truly passed. Even some of the fans who chanted "sack the board" were boo'd by people in the JHS. The fans who wanted change, as well as TJF organised no direct action, displays, protests, or boycotts. This is the chickens coming home to roost. Face it, you lost. 

3 minutes ago, Yellow & Redneck said:

The time for action has well and truly passed. Even some of the fans who chanted "sack the board" were boo'd by people in the JHS. The fans who wanted change, as well as TJF organised no direct action, displays, protests, or boycotts. This is the chickens coming home to roost. Face it, you lost. 

If this goes through it's Partick Thistle Football Club who has lost.

Last night Stewart MacGregor wrote a very tantrummy email to The Jags Foundation denying having said what we were told he said. Here it is in full, so you have a measure of the man.

D72E7614-1F4B-4BAF-B8C4-C8FECEFC4A65.thumb.jpeg.6e6a540c16b125deb4e662b49c249896.jpeg

We are happy to place that denial prominently on the record.

However, we find it very difficult to believe a word Stewart MacGregor says. Because this morning the PTFC Trust Facebook account commented on one of our posts. It was a denial of the information we reported, in the first person, saying that they had emailed us and we’re awaiting a reply.

Except of course, none of the trustees have sent us an email. Only Stewart MacGregor has. The PTFC Trust comment was hastily deleted but we have a screengrab.

2B62ABEE-3278-44DC-825B-59D65A7A8A9F.thumb.jpeg.0cc25c23a4b6d9769a1d70956cd1b4cf.jpeg

So who are we to believe? The serial liars who can’t get their story straight, and who have falsely denied that Stewart MacGregor’s involvement was simply to bring a group of like-minded people together, or the people who actually heard him reveal details about the imminent transfer?

After all, if Stewart MacGregor isn’t a trustee and isn’t involved in the PTFC Trust, why does he have access to their social media accounts?

Edited by Woodstock Jag
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Norgethistle said:

If your referring to the questions these came from our membership, we gave them ample opportunity to answer these, they didn’t. Our membership have also informed us that a lot of them have separately mailed them as beneficiaries, none have been answered.

I am referring to a statement that singles out an individual. I have said before that 3BC/PTFC/PTFC Trust have behaved appallingly. That doesn’t mean that when TJF does the same, they shouldn’t be called out. 

1 minute ago, Lenziejag said:

I am referring to a statement that singles out an individual. I have said before that 3BC/PTFC/PTFC Trust have behaved appallingly. That doesn’t mean that when TJF does the same, they shouldn’t be called out. 

We are singling out an individual because he is involved in this by his own admission (before he realised the conflict of interest that would entail and changed his story).

We are singling him out because it is clear to anyone with functioning eyes that, despite his attempts to conceal it, he is involved.

His little social media faux pas this morning confirmed what we all suspected. Stewart MacGregor is on the inside of this deal and he’s not even any good at hiding it.

It’s time he owned up about the extent of his involvement. That’s what accountability involves.

23 minutes ago, Yellow & Redneck said:

I didn't hear or know about any booing in the JHS but my hearing's not that good these days. That actually suggests there are fans out there who are strongly supportive of the Board and recent developments pertaining. But I can only go with fans I've talked to who if not TJF members tend to be in various degrees somewhat indifferent. Stock answers being they're only interested in on the field matters or they don't want to (never have wanted to) get involved in the off the field stuff.

My view is there's a lot of fence sitting going on as opposed to support (audible or otherwise) for the Board and its intentions.

12 minutes ago, Lenziejag said:

We have highlighted the fact that someone with a clear conflict of interest is involved in this yet is denying it. The fact he appears to have the log in and is commenting on Facebook on behalf of The Trust shows how shady and deceptive this whole process is. 
A handful of unelected, non-engaging unaccountable fans is determining the future of our club. That should concern ANY fan 

• Like 4

12 minutes ago, Woodstock Jag said:

We are singling out an individual because he is involved in this by his own admission (before he realised the conflict of interest that would entail and changed his story).

We are singling him out because it is clear to anyone with functioning eyes that, despite his attempts to conceal it, he is involved.

His little social media faux pas this morning confirmed what we all suspected. Stewart MacGregor is on the inside of this deal and he’s not even any good at hiding it.

It’s time he owned up about the extent of his involvement. That’s what accountability involves.

What good is it going to do ? Or is it just spite by TJF ?  You might be seeing conflict, I see networking as that is what happens in business. 
I think you are in a position where you want to believe it. Reading his email, he didn’t ask you any questions. You might be right about him having access to the trust Facebook account. But by the same token you might be adding 2 + 2 and getting 5. Do you have lawyers advising you, because you could be in danger of tarnishing someone’s reputation, not to mention your own.

6 minutes ago, Lenziejag said:

What good is it going to do ? Or is it just spite by TJF ?  You might be seeing conflict, I see networking as that is what happens in business. 
I think you are in a position where you want to believe it. Reading his email, he didn’t ask you any questions. You might be right about him having access to the trust Facebook account. But by the same token you might be adding 2 + 2 and getting 5. Do you have lawyers advising you, because you could be in danger of tarnishing someone’s reputation, not to mention your own.

We consider the lack of transparency in this process to indicate conflicts of interest, that mean the transfer should not go ahead. We will be exploring all avenues to discourage or otherwise prevent it.

It's blatantly clear we are right that he has access to the Trust Facebook account.

But the question is why?

Everyone knows who our lawyers are. Because we told everyone about them. And PTFC Trust have mentioned publicly receiving a letter from them about their failure to publish trustee meeting minutes.

I have all the advice I need to protect my reputation, but I appreciate your concern.

It is obvious that Stewart McGregor is up to his neck in it. Even though he has denied that. And why would he personally message myself weeks ago after I criticised PTFC Trust on Facebook vehemently denying he had anything to do with the trust.? This guy is behind all this. And the club itself is knee deep in his involvement with players he represents at the club. Makes you wonder why the likes of Milne chose us in preference to possible moves to Aberdeen and Hibs. It all stinks to high heaven. Club is rotten from top to bottom. 

Edited by Garscube Road End 2

OK so here's my Great Conspiracy Theory about PTFC - no evidence, so pure speculation!

1.  PTFC Trust are granted Weir's shares.

2.  PTFC Trust continue to operate as per Low's instructions.

3.  PTFC Trust sell said shares to group possibly containing McGregor without let or hindrance

4.  New PTFC owners sell Firhill and buy training ground from 3BCs.

5.  Milne is rewarded in shares for spurning Hibs and Aberdeen

The above would mean that everyone benefits from the Weir shares except......... the fans.

TJF should beat a hasty path to the SFA's door!

I wonder if this Stewart McGregor person has offered to help the famous five with the share transaction and communication. After all, the PTFC Trust Board are relatively inexperienced.

Maybe they have called in his ‘expertise’? 

Edited by sandy

6 minutes ago, Lenziejag said:

All I have seen from TJF recently is them trashing 3BC; trashing PTFC Trust and now trashing Stewart McGregor but doing nothing. 
It all started really positive but has gone downhill.

TJF are asking the right questions to ensure the best possible future custodianship of the Club.

Its easy for you to stand outside the tent pissing in. What’s your solution? 

36 minutes ago, sandy said:

TJF are asking the right questions to ensure the best possible future custodianship of the Club.

Its easy for you to stand outside the tent pissing in. What’s your solution? 

Probably a mix of fan ownership and private investment. 
How are asking questions going to achieve what you say ? 
Have TJF learned nothing ? 
Its time to act on whatever strategy was decided on after the EGM.

7 hours ago, Lenziejag said:

By Saying they have "lost" your implying they were ever in the Running in the First Place -or were seriously being considered 

I do find it strange that an organisation set up with the involvement of the Club  - who were in constant communications with the Club for circa 2 Years - who even had a Director on the PTFC Board - would suddenly become not Fit for Purpose - and another organisation with  people that had no previous involvement in any Share Transfer Negotations - were pulled together at Short Notice and by a sheer stroke of luck managed to align themselves with Colin Weirs wishes for the Club Fan Ownership Model  ( which for some reason have never been made public ) 

Rather than appalling behaviour-  its perfectly reasonable to ask searching questions - if the answers to those questions are not clearing up what seems to be a very odd situation - then TJF on behalf of there Membersshould continue to Question whats going on

If we continue down this route - the bottom line is that it will split the Club    

• Like 5