The Jags Foundation

Norgethistle

1 hour ago, Lenziejag said:

All I have seen from TJF recently is them trashing 3BC; trashing PTFC Trust and now trashing Stewart McGregor but doing nothing. 
It all started really positive but has gone downhill.

What we have done is highlight what has happened, who is involved and what is being proposed.

If that information trashes reputations then that fault lies with how those folk have conducted themselves rather than at us.

If things had been transparent, engaging and upfront then no one could be accused of anything, but we have aTrust that has put itself in place, does not communicate, engage or listen to the fan base. Has an unaccountable member hiding in the shadows seamingly controlling or influencing matters with a clear conflict of interest, he’s not the only one involved that has a conflict of interest yet none have publicly declared in fact none have publicly done anything of note to interact with the fans 

• Like 2

We are now evidently being lied to by people at the heart of the process to put our club into "fan ownership," and yet some people would rather focus on the appropriateness of the behaviour of The Jags Foundation? Whether or not you agree with TJF's approach to everything, or even if you agree with fan ownership at all, it's absolutely critical that we try to understand why we are being lied to here? What is the motivation? I don't honestly believe there is a wider existential threat to the club, but we are not being lied to for no reason. Stewart Macgregor is clearly closely involved in this whole situation and he doesn't want us to know it, the club don't want us to know it and the PTFC Trust guys don't want us to know it.

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, Hopeless Unbeliever said:

We are now evidently being lied to by people at the heart of the process to put our club into "fan ownership," and yet some people would rather focus on the appropriateness of the behaviour of The Jags Foundation? Whether or not you agree with TJF's approach to everything, or even if you agree with fan ownership at all, it's absolutely critical that we try to understand why we are being lied to here? What is the motivation? I don't honestly believe there is a wider existential threat to the club, but we are not being lied to for no reason. Stewart Macgregor is clearly closely involved in this whole situation and he doesn't want us to know it, the club don't want us to know it and the PTFC Trust guys don't want us to know it.

this 

27 minutes ago, denismcquadeno.eleven said:

The club is already split in terms of the fan base.
There are a) those for genuine fan ownership b) those against genuine fan ownership c) those who defer to the board on these issues  d) those disinterested in anything but the football/those who don’t care one way or another.

I'd suggest there's a fifth group and quote from St John of Whitburn e) Those whose heids are buzzled.

On 9/18/2022 at 1:56 PM, Lenziejag said:

All I have seen from TJF recently is them trashing 3BC; trashing PTFC Trust and now trashing Stewart McGregor but doing nothing. 
It all started really positive but has gone downhill.

What have you seen from the ptfc trust ? Open, transparent communication ? Of course you have 

the whole thing is very very suspicious 

On 9/18/2022 at 3:31 PM, Jordanhill Jag said:

By Saying they have "lost" your implying they were ever in the Running in the First Place -or were seriously being considered 

I do find it strange that an organisation set up with the involvement of the Club  - who were in constant communications with the Club for circa 2 Years - who even had a Director on the PTFC Board - would suddenly become not Fit for Purpose - and another organisation with  people that had no previous involvement in any Share Transfer Negotations - were pulled together at Short Notice and by a sheer stroke of luck managed to align themselves with Colin Weirs wishes for the Club Fan Ownership Model  ( which for some reason have never been made public ) 

Rather than appalling behaviour-  its perfectly reasonable to ask searching questions - if the answers to those questions are not clearing up what seems to be a very odd situation - then TJF on behalf of there Membersshould continue to Question whats going on

If we continue down this route - the bottom line is that it will split the Club    

Absolutely spot on …..the ptfc trust have failed to live up to their own espoused values ( admittedly cut and pasted ) and have done nothing to answer legitimate concerns and questions and the infer they don’t the worse it gets.

7 minutes ago, dpj said:

So what was said on Saturday was clearly untrue then

https://ptfc.co.uk/ptfc-news/majority-shareholding-transferred-to-ptfc-trust/

PTFC Trust also now put out their own statement obviously completely independent of the one the club put out

http://www.ptfctrust.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/09/Confirmation-of-Share-Transfer-from-3BC-final.pdf

17 minutes ago, dpj said:

PTFC Trust also now put out their own statement obviously completely independent of the one the club put out

http://www.ptfctrust.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/09/Confirmation-of-Share-Transfer-from-3BC-final.pdf

"Having discharged our obligation to deliver Colin Weir’s final wishes, 3BC will now step away." And leave the club in the hands of Jacqui Low.

41 minutes ago, javeajag said:

Why allegedly ? It’s clear they were never going to be given the shares .

they have a plan that’s paradoxically is the problem the PTFC trust have no plan.

PTFC Trust don’t need a plan - they have the shares. Now the question for TJF is what do they do now and more importantly what do they do with their members money. 
ETA - oh I know . They will send out a questionnaire, hold a members meeting weeks later and then have a board meeting some time after that to consider the discussion at the members meeting.

Edited by Lenziejag

22 minutes ago, Lenziejag said:

PTFC Trust don’t need a plan - they have the shares. Now the question for TJF is what do they do now and more importantly what do they do with their members money. 
ETA - oh I know . They will send out a questionnaire, hold a members meeting weeks later and then have a board meeting some time after that to consider the discussion at the members meeting.

The depths of your cynicism know no bounds. 

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Lenziejag said:

You are correct - the PTFC Trust have the shares - and TJF do not 

And like you I have doubts over the concept of Fan Ownership simply from a Finance Perspective 

I do however believe in fair play - TJF have been Open & Upfront and responsive to Questions - Yes this slows down the process but thats the nature of that type of structure 

If your happy on how this has played out- then good luck to you - but I think we have lost a bit of our Soul today  

• Like 6

1 hour ago, Jordanhill Jag said:

You are correct - the PTFC Trust have the shares - and TJF do not 

And like you I have doubts over the concept of Fan Ownership simply from a Finance Perspective 

I do however believe in fair play - TJF have been Open & Upfront and responsive to Questions - Yes this slows down the process but thats the nature of that type of structure 

If your happy on how this has played out- then good luck to you - but I think we have lost a bit of our Soul today  

We have known this has been coming for weeks, but there has been nothing from TJF. What,if anything, are they going to do now ? 

8 minutes ago, Lenziejag said:

We have known this has been coming for weeks, but there has been nothing from TJF. What,if anything, are they going to do now ? 

You appear to be gloating for unfathomable reasons. You must realise that the vast majority of fans are deeply unhappy with this process for a myriad of reasons. It's obvious trying to reverse this appalling situation is difficult for the TJF ( and the fans ) but at least they are trying, not sniping from the sidelines.