The Jags Foundation

Norgethistle

1 hour ago, scotty said:

As I said I'm a member of all three. I have had no communication from PTFC Trust nor Jags Trust. If you look at their respective web pages there's nothing.

Was there not something way back about opting in to having contact details passed on to PTFC Trust ? 

I received emails from TJF and PTFC Trust within minutes of each other. 
I suppose if I am being churlish, I would say that each of the statements were blowing their own trumpets in a way, and in the spirit of togetherness they should have been the same emphasising just the positive for the club.

The TJF announcement is a big step forward and a substantially better place to be than where we were this time last year. 

Given the significance of the moment I think its worth saying well done to the TJF and in particular to guys on this forum like @Woodstock Jag and @Norgethistle who have done their best to keep us up to date and move things forward. I've appreciated their time and patience in explaining the intricacies of what from the outside appears a complex process. 

Apologies if I've missed any other forum members who have led on the TJF and who have helped drive this forward.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...