The Jags Foundation

Norgethistle

I know people are clamouring for information here, but please bear in mind what has been said in the statement: that we cannot comment on the negotiations for now, and that we will provide an update on the timeline set out.

What I can say, as I explained to eljaggo privately, is that it is a matter of public record who the directors of Three Black Cats are (they are a limited company with entries on Companies House). One of those is Jacqui Low, and the other is MBM Board Nominees Limited.

The latter is part of the Murray Beith Murray professional services group, which oversees various matters in connection with Colin Weir's estate. In practice, their point of contact on matters to do with Three Black Cats has been one of their directors, Peter Shand.

On the Foundation side, we've set out in Sandy's original email to members who are part of our four-member negotiating team: Sandy himself, Andrew Holloway, Heather Iona Holloway and Dr Gary Tanner.

I hope this satisfies people's curiosity. Please bear with us as this is a professional transaction and it is vitally important at the moment that we maintain the trust and confidence of Three Black Cats and its representatives.

Edited by Woodstock Jag
  • Thanks 2

The first 600 active members of the Foundation will be eligible to receive a special, limited edition, thank you gift!

But what could it be?

We’ve already recruited over 565 active members, so join today to avoid missing out!

https://thejagsfoundation.co.uk/sign-up/

0C4277FE-46EA-4EC2-9BB3-CDC088609A29.jpeg

Edited by Norgethistle
  • Like 1

19 minutes ago, Norgethistle said:

The first 600 active members of the Foundation will be eligible to receive a special, limited edition, thank you gift!

But what could it be?

We’ve already recruited over 565 active members, so join today to avoid missing out!

Link doesn't work?

46 minutes ago, Norgethistle said:

But what could it be?

https://thejagsfoundation.co.uk/sign-up/

Well unless it is has Kingsley all over it do I even care?

Only joking - keep up the good work.

• Like 1

This evening we reached 600 active members! We’re absolutely delighted at how many Thistle fans are backing the Foundation in what is still its first full year as a recruiting members organisation.

We have ambitions to grow the Foundation further still, and to help build a fan and community centred football club we can all be proud of.

More details will follow very shortly on the special gift for which all 600 of our active members are eligible.

• Like 1

We are today launching THISTLE PINS.  The very first will be none other than possibly the greatest jags ever - DAVIE McPARLAND.  This will be gifted to the first 600 active members of the foundation as thank you for getting us to this milestone.  Going forward they will be limited to just 100 of each edition, with priority given to our members.  More info here:

https://thejagsfoundation.co.uk/were-launching-thistle-pins/

CAD6EAA7-478D-48BE-8EBC-595A6E56E874.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

26 minutes ago, sandy said:

Great stuff, I now want a Chic Charnley one (sword optional)!

We plan for various players and personalities of past and near going forward, so you may get your wish (if your a member), are you sure you don’t want a Caldwell or a Pogba instead?

14 hours ago, Norgethistle said:

We plan for various players and personalities of past and near going forward, so you may get your wish (if your a member), are you sure you don’t want a Caldwell or a Pogba instead?

I wouldn’t be quick enough off the mark to get a Caldwell, but I hope you do him presenting his PowerPoint slides 

Edited by sandy