Season Ticket Renewal-Flummoxed!

partickthedog

Has anyone else tried to renew their season ticket online?

Clicking on the links in the article on the ptfc website takes you into a dashboard. Apparently there should be a pop up window with a red button.

That does not appear and it is not at all obvious what to do next. I suppose that I will just have to phone next week.

I just do not understand why the Club cannot make this as simple as possible. I never have such problems buying tickets for anything else! 

Ive occasionally found the online reneweal to be a bit hit or miss and no use unless you are just trying to renew a single ticket.

I just phoned the office this afternoon  and renewed mine and my daughters ticket, including a move back to our old pre-covid seats and it took no time at all. They are very helpful on the phone as you would expect.

All now sorted. Many thanks for helpful comments from everyone.

Went back to my PC to check for ChiThistle's pop-up blocker, and before I could do anything the details for my 2 grand-daughters whom I have signed up as Junior Jags appeared, though nothing appeared about me!

Anyway, having seen from Aberdeenjag's post that the phone line was open (I had assumed that it would be off for the Jubilee holiday), I followed his lead and phoned. All was easily dealt with for the whole family.

Still not sure how it ought to have worked, but that no longer matters. Looking forward to next season with a strange sense of optimism already!

• Like 2

My one (very minor) pet peeve with the online process is for PTTV live stream.

Even though I have a profile that remembers most of my information, it ALWAYS prompts me to select “Home” or “Away”.

One of these days I’m going to select “Away” in the hopes I get a “YOU F**KING TRAITOR!” pop-up.

1 hour ago, scotty said:

As I now qualify for a concesion season ticket I'm not too sure if I can use the renewall process so will probably do it by phone rather than attempt to do it on-line only to mess things up.

Thought I would give it a go. Easily edited the order and it went through no problem. E-mail acknowledgment has arrived so looks like I've got my season ticket. Just hope my occupational pension goes through as easily. :o

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, scotty said:

Thought I would give it a go. Easily edited the order and it went through no problem. E-mail acknowledgment has arrived so looks like I've got my season ticket. Just hope my occupational pension goes through as easily. :o

That’s reassuring. Just the pension to sort then 

17 hours ago, scotty said:

As I now qualify for a concesion season ticket I'm not too sure if I can use the renewall process so will probably do it by phone rather than attempt to do it on-line only to mess things up.

Jeezus, I forgot about that! Me too, and last season as well.

Think I might ask for a rebate for last season's ticket, citing memory problems.....

Or is it my brother who's the pensioner......?.......

8 minutes ago, SteppsJag said:

Anyone else get an e-mail thanking them for purchasing a season ticket for next season when they haven’t actually bought one yet? 

Yes. I wondered whether I had unwittingly set up auto-renew but nothing has come out of my account.

1 hour ago, SteppsJag said:

Anyone else get an e-mail thanking them for purchasing a season ticket for next season when they haven’t actually bought one yet? 

It’s maybe a bit like the 3BC stadium transfer. The payment will be under someone’s coffee cup. 

Premature announcement will be followed by the real thing within a month, no doubt. 

38 minutes ago, CillitB4ng said:

Yeah ive had 2 emails as well. 

I havent had a season ticket since the year the season was ended early.

Same here, one received about 6pm and another timed 2am this morning. I haven't renewed just yet though....   Maybe it's a new Thistle marketing technique .... a subtle pressure thing...  :lol: