Season Ticket Renewal-Flummoxed!

partickthedog

5 hours ago, scotty said:

Are you taking in to account that existing season ticket holders have their seat guaranteed until the end of July? These will not show as available but may not have been bought.

I thought it was end of June to keep the seat? I haven't renewed yet, will do at the end of the month. Holiday's may take precedent for others like me

6 hours ago, jaggy said:

I thought it was end of June to keep the seat? I haven't renewed yet, will do at the end of the month. Holiday's may take precedent for others like me

From the web site

Existing season ticket holders are guaranteed that their current seat, which was occupied for the 2021/22 campaign, will be held until Friday 29th July.

2 hours ago, scotty said:

From the web site

Existing season ticket holders are guaranteed that their current seat, which was occupied for the 2021/22 campaign, will be held until Friday 29th July.

Thanks. They must have changed the date as my renewal email received on 1st June says:

Your Season Ticket Renewal with Partick Thistle FC will expire on:2022-07-01

After 2022-07-01 your seat will be made available to the public.

• 2 weeks later...
52 minutes ago, Fawlty Towers said:

1619 sold so far. I would imagine there are people holding off until they get paid at the end of the month before they renew/buy as the first home league game is not until early August.

https://ptfc.co.uk/season-tickets/

Fewer tickets sold compared to this time last year (1,800+ on 15July 2021).  Tougher economic environment for many plus not the same momentum compared to winning league 1, I guess.. 

1 hour ago, JAG1970 said:

Fewer tickets sold compared to this time last year (1,800+ on 15July 2021).  Tougher economic environment for many plus not the same momentum compared to winning league 1, I guess.. 

That's a 10% drop, which I feel is totally understandable given the economic situation. Also I imagine a lot of families will have or be having a holiday this year. I've heard "can't really afford it but got to get away" many times of late.

On a different matter, I notice we're being charged £12 & £6 for Tuesday night but Fraserburgh supporters are only charged £10 and £5. Anyone know the reasoning behind that one?

6 hours ago, lady-isobel-barnett said:

That's a 10% drop, which I feel is totally understandable given the economic situation. Also I imagine a lot of families will have or be having a holiday this year. I've heard "can't really afford it but got to get away" many times of late.

On a different matter, I notice we're being charged £12 & £6 for Tuesday night but Fraserburgh supporters are only charged £10 and £5. Anyone know the reasoning behind that one?

Haven’t seen any ticketing info,so far.

1 hour ago, Lenziejag said:

Haven’t seen any ticketing info,so far.

https://ptfc.co.uk/ptfc-news/fraserburgh-tickets-available-to-purchase-online/

Unless a typo I can’t understand either why away fans cheaper especially as in same stand as majority of home fans.  Maybe a goodwill gesture to compensate for distance travelled?  

2 hours ago, elevenone said:

https://ptfc.co.uk/ptfc-news/fraserburgh-tickets-available-to-purchase-online/

Unless a typo I can’t understand either why away fans cheaper especially as in same stand as majority of home fans.  Maybe a goodwill gesture to compensate for distance travelled?  

It must have been a typo as it has been corrected now when I look at it.

Thanks for the update FT

I think you said we were around 2,400 last season so I would assume the club budgeted the about the same for the new season.

Hope it picks up in the next few days before the home opener.

The economy is worrying (everywhere) but there is also a lot of pent up demand (& competition)  for entertainment.

Anyone have issues buying an adult seat in block JH3 ?  - Every single seat comes up as Concession / U18 / U16 but no adult option. Tried with different browsers and a completely different connection and no luck.

Looks like a phone call to the club tomorrow to order.

8 minutes ago, CotterJag said:

I haven't received my ST yet and even though I can't attend, would be nice to get it before the first home game.

Are the Club still sending out 'hard copies', or is it all on an App or something?

All now on an app CJ. No hard copies.

Tried to find a link for you but this is the best I can do: https://ptfc.co.uk/season-tickets/buying-tickets/our-new-ticketing-system/

• Thanks 1
  • Downvote 1