O’Neills and Greaves

javeajag

45 minutes ago, javeajag said:

Out of likes. Been impressed withe the O'Neills range and Greaves is a good partner.

It would be great if the club and Greaves could arrange a pop up shop at Firhill to improve the range in the current shop

1 hour ago, Colognejag said:

Aw no. Their stuff is brilliant. My bank account has taken a regular beating since O’Neills took over.

Interested to see if they can maintain such new ideas. No centenaries for a while…

Maybe no centenaries but January will mark 30 years since the Tennents sixes legends.  :getmecoat:

4 hours ago, elevenone said:

Maybe no centenaries but January will mark 30 years since the Tennents sixes legends.  :getmecoat:

I can remember walking back through the tunnel from  the SSEC on the night we won the cup  and the noise from the Jags fans was deafening, I still get goosebumps every time I go through it thing about that night    Brilliant.............................

I remember well in the last year of the previous Greaves deal they tried to sell gear with a diamond shape that looked totally like an Airdrie tribute design. Who came up with the idea I don't know, but clearly, nobody had even thought about taking soundings from Thistle supporters, and by the end of that arrangement they couldn't even give those items away. They were a dreadful choice for Jags fans, and I'm sure a gigantic flop.

PS: Until then, I had nothing but praise for the quality of merchandise since that start of that Greaves deal. I bought tons of stuff; almost nothing since.

1 minute ago, Jaggernaut said:

Just looked on the Greaves site.

I like the look of the retro goalie jersey from 1971.

Back then it would have been cotton. Anybody know if this one is cotton? How about the yellow 1971 jersey? I can't see any mention of the material.

The 21 & 71 retro tops are made with same polyester type material used for most strips nowadays. They're also made quite small so go 1 or 2 sizes up

• 8 months later...