New strip

Thistle88

I think we need to organise a Forum (non)Fathers Day card for @Garscube Road End 2 @Jaggernaut and any of our strikers who are ‘shooting blanks’.

It can be hard sometimes living with a semi. I’ll get the balls rolling with a 20 pence pledge. From small seeds do mighty trunks grow. Come come, you know you want to give your fellow jags fans a hand. Job done.

Edited by sandy
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, sandy said:

I think we need to organise a Forum (non)Fathers Day card for @Garscube Road End 2 @Jaggernaut and any of our strikers who are ‘shooting blanks’.

It can be hard sometimes living with a semi. I’ll get the balls rolling with a 20 pence pledge. From small seeds do mighty trunks grow. Come come, you know you want to give your fellow jags fans a hand. Job done.

I don't shoot blanks. Lol. ( at least I don't think so). I am just don't have a persuasion towards women!

I might be in the minority but If that is the new top I like it. Certainly unique and to my mind the big selling point of going with O'Neill's is we get unique designs. 

I don't think the players care much what they are asked to wear and I would be amazed if a professional player has ever not signed for a club because of the strip they are asked to wear.

Appreciate its not one for the traditionalists and we don't want bizarre designs every season however our home strips in the last few years have been relatively safe options. This sort of strip will appeal to younger supporters and people who don't normally buy strips. It will grab some media attention which in turn should hopefully bring in some cash. If you think about it we now probably have the most awaited kit launch in Scottish Football.

• Like 1

I’m just guessing- I think the top will be real but won’t be the playing strip for the men’s and women’s teams.

I think it will be part of the leisure wear range produced by Greaves and in particular marketed for kids to wear on the summer holidays etc.  But will not be worn by the players at games 

I think it will be a popular seller on the leisure wear for kids

i should add that this is all just a guess but it’s my thinking behind it

2 minutes ago, Third Lanark said:

I’m just guessing- I think the top will be real but won’t be the playing strip for the men’s and women’s teams.

I think it will be part of the leisure wear range produced by Greaves and in particular marketed for kids to wear on the summer holidays etc.  But will not be worn by the players at games 

I think it will be a popular seller on the leisure wear for kids

i should add that this is all just a guess but it’s my thinking behind it

I hope you're right. They surely can't expect professional footballers to play in that.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, East Kent Jag II said:

The preview of the official strip has the full wording of "Just Employment Law " written after the large J insignia. There is no  "Just Employment Law" wording on the Kingsley shirt - ergo it can't be the official strip. But I do agree that it would sell!

Screenshot_20220629-140722_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20220629-140842_Edge.jpg

Kingsley strip photo taken in a mirror,  but still feel the two JEL logos are different.