Alloa Away Tonight...

Jimmy McD

17 minutes ago, Bobbyhouston said:

Failed down south then failed at QOS and he’s trialist tonight, WTF is McCall smoking FFS , It’s certainly no fags 

I thought he did ok at QOS but was out injured for a while. Still only a young boy

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, jaggy said:

I thought he did ok at QOS but was out injured for a while. Still only a young boy

Aye exactly. His move south didn’t go according to plan. He’s a lovely lad. Let’s see what we make of him tonight. 

58 minutes ago, Bobbyhouston said:

Failed down south then failed at QOS and he’s trialist tonight, WTF is McCall smoking FFS , It’s certainly no fags 

He earned us a much needed £350,000.  Hardly a failure.  Is he the new Sena for you - another young lad who is a scapegoat for you?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Enjoyable enough friendly played at a good pace. Possibly we were a bit shot shy but the counter to that was a fair amount of crisp passing. Senior players played in the youngsters, who all accounted for themselves very well. Looks like one of my worries, that McMillan won't offer much of an attacking threat, may well be dispelled. Got forward with pace on a few occasions. Fitzpatrick looked decent but was played maybe a tad too much off Graham's shoulder rather than in a wider position. Didn't get a close enough look at the other trialist to comment.

Edited by lady-isobel-barnett
  • Like 1