Montrose live stream

fifexile

Much better performance yesterday than Tuesday despite the poor defending for the goals and a couple of good saves from Mitchell. Hope Dowds head doesn’t go down as he has been unlucky not to score in each of the last 2 games. 
I have a few concerns for next week. Will Muirhead and/or Akinola be fit enough to be in the squad. McKinnon wasn’t quite as effective against Montrose as against Fraserburgh. Can he make do it vs Championship sides ? I also thought Milne didn’t look that interested in the 1st half or vs Fraserburgh.

10 hours ago, Barney Rubble said:

Yup.

Which is a conundrum in itself.

Why were we unable to coax that standard of performance from Blair?

It's likely it was that sort of performance that convinced us to sign him in the first place. I felt Lyons was a better prospect than Connor Murray. Last season we definitely needed a player that could operate in a wider area. Hard to believe Lyons wouldn't have been more effective than Smith, Crawford & Turner in a wide position. But that wouldn't have been that hard and he is a bit lightweight. Perhaps he's better off playing part time football than being full time and only getting the occasional game?