Dundee Away - League campaign kicks off 30 July

jagfox

27 minutes ago, Norgethistle said:

Normal price is 240kr for whole ground (Kids free) £20.

Thats top league, modern stadium, with a team flying high.

The fan organization (Hordene) has a big say in the running of club and helps set prices that encourage uptake whilst also making a profit for the club

That makes way too much sense

40 minutes ago, Norgethistle said:

Normal price is 240kr for whole ground (Kids free) £20.

Thats top league, modern stadium, with a team flying high.

The fan organization (Hordene) has a big say in the running of club and helps set prices that encourage uptake whilst also making a profit for the club

I seem to remember it was 300kr at Haugesund. The annoying thing was a few guys working at the airport (where I was working too) told me they were stewards and would have got me in free of they’d known I was going :lol:

41 minutes ago, jaggy said:

I seem to remember it was 300kr at Haugesund. The annoying thing was a few guys working at the airport (where I was working too) told me they were stewards and would have got me in free of they’d known I was going :lol:

Haugesund are 250kr along the side and 200kr behind the goal. Executive (padded seat) are 350kr. 

9 hours ago, denismcquadeno.eleven said:

Wonder if there’ll be any ‘historical’ edge to this game between supporters, bearing in mind it was ‘the hand of Dundee’ that re-voted, to relegate us a few years back. Perhaps people have mellowed, all is forgiven and it can be put behind us?!! Right! As they used to say in Glasgow in my young day, “Aye, . (Pointing) ma right ‘eye’!

I think there will be some history here but don't know if it will be evident in the stadium.

As far as I am concerned there is no problem with Dundee as a football team or with their fans but I do have a problem with Nelms their CEO.  He was the one who changed the Dundee vote and in so doing failed to honour the agreement with ICT and us.

So as long as Nelms, the man's who would be king and ended up as the court jester, is Dundee's CEO I will not be attending any games at Dens Park . I would like to think I am not the only one who feels like this!

17 hours ago, Norgethistle said:

Viking play Sparta Prague in 2nd leg Europa Conference league qualifier on Thursday (0-0 1st leg). Ticket behind the goals is £13 for an adult, U16 are free. Compare wages here versus Scotland and that’s around £9.
I can go and buy a ticket at stadium, online and printout or directly on my phone either via app or link in email/website. I can also buy a ticket at the ground up to kick off.

Why does Scottish football make it so difficult 

This is so typical of Scottish Football to basically make it as awkward as possible to get tickets to actually attend a game. Notwithstanding, the fact that doing everything by post creates additional barriers to attendance wether that be because your elderly, disabled sick or just plain skint! It seems to me absolutely no way to run a branch of what is supposed to be. The entertainment industry!

Have I ever mentioned that I dislike Dens Park with a passion.:D

The club’s SLO John Burke has been in dialogue with club officials regarding concerns from home and away supporters looking to purchase.

Away tickets are always provided to the visiting club weeks in advance of the fixture taking place. The club are looking into viable ways to improve the experience for spectators moving forward. 

In relation to Saturday’s match with Partick Thistle, we sent the tickets through to Glasgow on the 5th of July recorded delivery and were surprised to see them only go on sale this week.

With the current stadium set up, it is not viable due to the infrastructure to implement entry via electronic tickets. The club has looked into options over the years but at this time it is not financially prudent to go down this route.

Dundee Ticket information

One thing I’ve enjoyed seeing so far this season, albeit from highlights, is a willingness to attack through the middle and with passes along the ground. It’s annoyed me in previous seasons that we seemed intent on getting it wide for a cross into the box at every single opportunity.

With decent  wing backs and wingers surely this will drag defences wide and give us more opportunity to attack through the middle? 

4 hours ago, Lambies Lost Doo said:

I genuinely dislike Dundee.  Went bust twice. Past dodgy owners. Now American owners. Their last min winner from Simon Murray in our relegation season. That accent.

Would you change your mind about this irrational dislike of Dundee FC if I mention the following names? John Brown, Paul Hartley, Jimmy & Peter Marr, Giovanni di Stefano, John Nelms, Nacho Novo, Ron Dixon,  Mark McGhee & Alex Rae. All so cuddly and lovable.

1 hour ago, lady-isobel-barnett said:

Would you change your mind about this irrational dislike of Dundee FC if I mention the following names? John Brown, Paul Hartley, Jimmy & Peter Marr, Giovanni di Stefano, John Nelms, Nacho Novo, Ron Dixon,  Mark McGhee & Alex Rae. All so cuddly and lovable.

Where the **** is Charlie Adam?

I would probably say Dundee are now my most hated club in spfl outwith the ugly sisters and airdrie (Clyde are a bit to irrelevant now). So would love  to get one over them as we certainly owe them it. As for the starting lineup what would everyone like to see? I think sneddon deserves the nod for now and the back line picks itself basically if tunji and aero are out. I would personally like to see us go 4-4-2 

Sneddon  

McMillan  Brownlie    holt    Milne 

Fitzy      turner       Doch    Lawless  

Mullen    Graham 

I do however get that it’s unlikely we’d change the formation that we’ve used in the league cup group stage and that Mullen perhaps isint match fit. I just always think players play well against former teams and I think he’d be well up for it. Realistically we will probably stick to 4-3-3 in which case I’d have the same gk and back line with banzo turner and doch. Leaving fitzy and lawless either side of graham in the front 3.