Free buses

Duke Gekantawa

Against my better judgement I have bought a season ticket this morning. Wanted to ask a question about my purchase and the bus offer and the office doesn't open til 12pm!

Classic Thistle. Plug season ticket sales then don't open the office til 12pm on home match day 1.

Edited by The Legend Blows

1 hour ago, The Legend Blows said:

Against my better judgement I have bought a season ticket this morning. Wanted to ask a question about my purchase and the bus offer and the office doesn't open til 12pm!

Classic Thistle. Plug season ticket sales then don't open the office til 12pm on home match day 1.

Office was open at 11am. I went in and was dealt with promptly. 

17 minutes ago, Fearchar said:

If you buy a Bundesliga ticket, local transport is included in the ticket for some hours before and after the match. It makes sense, but what is surprising is that anyone here would see that and try it out: it doesn't work like that in Broken Britain, surely! :surprised:

Must admit, the more I hear and read about ferries, train strikes and cancellations, price increases in travel tickets, getting no replies when you call up a utilities company, or getting left listening to a tape, repair men who are basically cowboys who don't know how to repair, waiting weeks to get a doctor's appointment and then months or even longer to get adequate treatment, rubbish bins getting left unemptied, when I remember all the chewing gum plastered over the streets, unemptied and overflowing rubbish bins, getting accosted too frequently by beggars as well as some people just out for trouble..... kind of glad I no longer live there. 

Miss the Jags, though.

Hope this live stream lark works this evening.