Home to Hamilton Academical - Saturday 6 August

jagfox

6 minutes ago, Aliballibee said:

If you are in the UK can you buy an annual subscription without using VPN or does the system recognise a UK IP address at purchase?

Don't have a definitive answer to that. I bought a monthly subscription using my registered uk details. I had a connection via a vpn at the time.

I would imagine that anyone can buy a subscription but you must out of UK to watch the stream.

5 minutes ago, jags on tour said:

I hope McCall is at Ochilview tonight watching QP, currently 2-0 up vs Ayr. I thought it was moved to the Friday for the TV but canā€™t find it on? Stenny are away tomorrow aswell.

Ā 

1 minute ago, lady-isobel-barnett said:

Weird. Why is this game being played tonight but not on TV?

Not moved for the TV. QP are third in line to Stenny and Syngenta FC.

6 minutes ago, jagfox said:

Ā 

Not moved for the TV. QP are third in line to Stenny and Syngenta FC.

Ta, jagfox.Ā  So obvious when you think about it.Ā :)

Ā 

eta Makes complete sense that Syngenta, a company involved in grass technology, would have a team playing on an artificial surface.

Edited by lady-isobel-barnett

There are a lot of competitive 'hard to call' looking fixtures today with most looking like they could go either way.

This would be a good day to take 3 points as all of our (perceived to be) main rivals could drop points.Ā 

I suppose given the size of the league there will be one or two such fixtures every week. AĀ good performance and convincing winĀ  for the Jags would be a good statement of intent.

Any news on our injured Central Defenders?

Best of luck to the Jags and to all who are fortunate enough to be able to attend today's game.