Options for action against the board

MarciaBlaine

• Administrators
40 minutes ago, denismcquadeno.eleven said:

Hi Doo

Keyboard Warrior here, 

Fan ownership down the Swanee, but you’re not bothered about that, you’re STILL prioritising your dislike and nasty comments against me. As you’ve done since I first came on this site.

I am the villain on here folks! Not JL, not the PTFC board, not the ‘Five Marionettes’ no…I was the bad guy all along! It was me who spiked fan ownership, spoiled this site for the chilled-out brigade, caused headaches  and the moderator to think about resigning, all down to me! It was me who caused TJF to fail to get those shares, and I might even have a hand in Thistle’s next defeat too. Be afraid be very afraid! And have a lump of garlic handy!

KW

Well at least you can admit it! Where were you in Dallas November '63? 

On a serious note. You can occasionally let things slide. And @Lambies Lost Doo , to save my DMs from unwanted attention, not sure what your contribution added to the debate during an important time. Let's try and keep things on topic. 

Edited to Add: I've given a thread another tidy up to try and keep it on topic. I'd prefer to not have to continue to do so. 

14 hours ago, denismcquadeno.eleven said:

To tell you the truth, this topic, other topics and just about everything to do with PTFC seems very unappealing right now. 
What reasons have we got for even giving a thought to any of them? Is PTFC even worth it any more? Not from where I am standing!

* Fan ownership dead in the water.

* 3BCS/PTFC Board exultant.

* ‘The Puppets’ victorious. 

*TJF and fan ownership made obsolete.

* Lied to and deceived by people who run the club.

* Cheated by the people supposed to hold the shares on behalf of the fans of the club.

* Fans not regarded as worth a candle or respect by those who colluded and connived to get the result they craved.

Suddenly, ANYTHING seems a much more worthwhile thing to be doing than concerning myself with the business or fortunes of PTFC or anything at all connected to it!

we have seen bad times before - however all incumbents are simply a blip in our History - some come - make a positive difference and move on - others come - not so positive - and move on - however the Club is the Fans - anyone involved in running it should never forget that - and if your a Thistle Fan then you dont ...

Not every decision you make will please everyone - however you always ask yourself - if you were sitting in the stand - how will this look - what will my fellow Fans think 

And never ever forget - your there to serve the Club & the Fans - its not about you  

• Like 1