QP away

jaggy

1 minute ago, dl1971 said:

3 games in. Calm doon 

I’m calm. But I’m also seeing our weaknesses. Our Killie cup game showed what is possible, but we have gone backwards since then. We should have beaten Hamilton and not lost to QP 

Edited by sandy

4 minutes ago, Anniesland Jag said:

Early days yet,however,just not good enough today…again .Another tough one on Friday night so we need big improvement…playing on grass again should speed up our passing game with seemed pedestrian at times today .In saying all that QP are a decent,well organised outfit .

So all you need to beat us is a decent, well organised outfit. Pathetic.

Anyone think QP will be in the playoffs ? We should be beating them comfortably with the squad we have.

11 minutes ago, Dick Dastardly said:

Anyone think QP will be in the playoffs ? We should be beating them comfortably with the squad we have.

Fully agree go on both websites and look at squads and see which one you fancy on paper then check the result today.  Eagerly await the usual soundbites from Mccall.

20 minutes ago, Dick Dastardly said:

QP will be up there ,they have a settled  organised side in comparison to us .Hoping next few weeks will see our squad gel properly and our glaring central defence deficiencies sorted .

Edited by Anniesland Jag

7 minutes ago, Cfirejkl said:

Really poor result - but first poor result this season (Premier Cup included).  Need to bounce back Friday.

Looks like a competitive league.  Fact that Arbroath is last shows that.

Too much gloom - we are still in good shape.

With respect, I don’t think we are in a good shape- on and off the park. 

I’m quite old & infirm, let me have my gloom. 

(that last bit was a joke btw. I maybe gloomy but I’m younger than GRE2 I think)

Edited by sandy

9 minutes ago, sandy said:

With respect, I don’t think we are in a good shape- on and off the park. 

I’m quite old & infirm, let me have my gloom. 

(that last bit was a joke btw. I maybe gloomy but I’m younger than GRE2 I think)

I have no idea how old you are? But supporting Thistle turns you old before your time.

23 minutes ago, Cfirejkl said:

Really poor result - but first poor result this season (Premier Cup included).  Need to bounce back Friday.

Looks like a competitive league.  Fact that Arbroath is last shows that.

Too much gloom - we are still in good shape.

I have no idea what you think is a good shape. On and off the park is is positively pear shaped.

Edited by Garscube Road End 2

Just now, Garscube Road End 2 said:

I have no idea how old you are? But supporting Thistle turns you old before your time.

Yep sadly it has turned all my hair grey. I was born before JFK was assassinated but it wasn’t me cos I was only a few months old 

We might have won that game if we had played it on the ground. And we can't really blame the surface as we've already played on it last month. Hellish watching football on that pitch but no excuse as QP were by far the better organized. Weather played a part in QP's favour but that's because of the way we went about things. 

Typical McCall, brings on a second striker and fails to play anybody wide right. Takes about 8 or 9 minutes before he changes things. No excuses for that.