Firhill playlist

ChiThistle

Do the match day announcers ever play music from local, unsigned bands?  If not, might be a neat thing to do.  And to release the match day playlist on Spotify or something so anyone in attendance could explore it more.

On a smaller level, seems like a cool thing to do.  On a grander level, never know when you might be the club that helped out a future superstar.

And I doubt it would really cost a thing except time.

On 8/14/2022 at 6:27 PM, ChiThistle said:

Do the match day announcers ever play music from local, unsigned bands?  If not, might be a neat thing to do.  And to release the match day playlist on Spotify or something so anyone in attendance could explore it more.

On a smaller level, seems like a cool thing to do.  On a grander level, never know when you might be the club that helped out a future superstar.

And I doubt it would really cost a thing except time.

Great idea

7 minutes ago, partickthedog said:

Smoke on the Water (floating over from the canal)

Variation (as Variations seem to be all the rage these days) on Pink Floyd song:

We don't need Trust representation. We don't need no thought control.....

Thought control takes us back to 1984 and Big Brother. So we need Julia by the Eurythmics:

When the leaves turn from green to brown 
And autumn shades come tumbling down 

Well this thread sure deviated from my original intent, but…..<looks over at linesman>…..play on, says the ref!

Travis’ “Driftwood” seems apt for the situation….

You’re driftwood floating underwater, breaking into pieces, pieces, pieces.  Just driftwood, hollow and with no use….

And you really didn’t think it would happen, but it really is the end of the line.  So I’m sorry that you turned to driftwood, but you’ve been drifting for a long long time.