Away to Arbroath

JAG1970

3 hours ago, sb1876 said:

I'm at the Arbroath hospitality with friends from Aberdeenshire, mainly on the Arbroath side.  Just me and a couple of others hoping for a Thistle win.

Hope that you escaped the lions den intact, sb.  I have visions of that wee nyaff with the  baseball cap holding his second pair of glasses, who sits on the Arbroath bench,  giving you the evil eye!    :cool2:

• Like 1

Good result. Entirely the sort of game that last season we would have failed to score in and probably lost 1-0. Being able to bring on 4 attacking player of the quality of Dowds, Mullin, Smith and Weston is huge. Dowds is getting some important goals.

Arbroath look like they are in trouble. Scott Allan is a talented player but he's a luxury that can't be afforded when you are bottom of the league. 

13 minutes ago, laukat said:

Good result. Entirely the sort of game that last season we would have failed to score in and probably lost 1-0. Being able to bring on 4 attacking player of the quality of Dowds, Mullin, Smith and Weston is huge. Dowds is getting some important goals.

Arbroath look like they are in trouble. Scott Allan is a talented player but he's a luxury that can't be afforded when you are bottom of the league. 

They signed Dylan Tait who always gave us a hard time when he played for Raith and who is another product of our own youth system ironically