Fans' Organisations/Trusts

admin

• Administrators

Can I ask that when commenting on the myriad of Fans' organisations/trusts activities that the correct terminology is used so as to avoid confusion. 

On the basis of consistency I would suggest the following: 

Partick Thistle Trust: PTFC Trust

The Jags Foundation: TJF

The Jags Trust: JT

Just to add further confusion in addition to the above there also exists The Partick Thistle Charitable Trust which as the name suggests is a Charitable organisation and in no way linked to the above. 

Can I ask whether you see me as a 'right and proper person' to take over what I would frankly see as a poisened chalice?

I am no-one.

It is, frankly, difficult to see the idea of attempting to stop the emnity between two sides in a war, with little hope of finding common ground a likely or possible outcome.

I am willing to try, but I suspect my  attempt at reconciliation will fall on deaf ears.

On 9/7/2022 at 3:46 PM, admin said:

Can I ask that when commenting on the myriad of Fans' organisations/trusts activities that the correct terminology is used so as to avoid confusion. 

On the basis of consistency I would suggest the following: 

Partick Thistle Trust: PTFC Trust

The Jags Foundation: TJF

The Jags Trust: JT

Just to add further confusion in addition to the above there also exists The Partick Thistle Charitable Trust which as the name suggests is a Charitable organisation and in no way linked to the above. 

Well, who should we support? I'd be tempted by the Partick Thistle Charitable Trust, in the name only, but is that is not enough? We need finance to climb the leagues, yes / no?

• admin unpinned this topic