Falkirk Away.

CotterJag

We need to keep our eye on the prize which is promotion .Following our home game against Morton we have a string of difficult away day fixtures where a fully fit squad is imperative .We should treat this game as a friendly and let those who have not had an automatic start a good run out and bench those still harbouring knocks .In saying that it would be good to p@mp this manky mob again :happy2:.

5 minutes ago, Anniesland Jag said:

We need to keep our eye on the prize which is promotion .Following our home game against Morton we have a string of difficult away day fixtures where a fully fit squad is imperative .We should treat this game as a friendly and let those who have not had an automatic start a good run out and bench those still harbouring knocks .In saying that it would be good to p@mp this manky mob again :happy2:.

Aren’t Falkirk our closest allies in the fight against the rest of the world?

1 hour ago, elevenone said:

Would be nice to get the win if only for possibility of trip to Wales or Ireland in next round.  Friday night, is it on tv or just been moved to avoid Scotland clash tomorrow?

ps hope your nephew enjoys his first Jags game @CotterJag

Not on tv but is available on Falkirk ppv. It was moved due to the Scotland game

• Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, Anniesland Jag said:

16 minutes ago, Weebaw1 said:

Aren’t Falkirk our closest allies in the fight against the rest of the world?

I think 5 scud put paid to that rumour :happy3:.

1 minute ago, Sivad said:

Tried three times, failed. "Things don't appear to be working at the moment. Please try again later." Forget it.

Thanks for the update. I’ve checked paypal and the cash doesn’t seem to have gone out of my account. Must be a glitch at their end. I have emailed Falkirk twice but no reply as yet 

10 minutes ago, garryc said:
42 minutes ago, Albert's Ghost said:

This is Fitzpatrick's chance to shine.  I fear he won't, and this will be a bit of a struggle.  That said, we should still prevail.

You could say the same about Smith who has been nothing short of underwhelming since he signed.  At least Fitzpatrick has scored a few goals so far