We should help the PTFC Trust

erty13

The trust are struggling with GDPR and that is having an impact on direct communication with the supporters.  They are also struggling with understanding supporters concerns, and believe that there are only 20 angry voices.

We could really help them by sending them a very short email, confirming that they could contact you on this email address and offer them some feedback.

My email would read

Dear Fergus, please use this email address to provide regular updates on the progress you are making.

I was really surprised how badly you came across in the James Cairney interview, maybe you  should consider consider taking a few lessons from a PR professional.

Please note my concerns about how you and your associates have not engaged with the members of the trust and it does not represent fan ownership.

Kind regards

erty13

Feedback is the breakfast of champions, so I think it is important that we all give them feedback. I would not advocate giving anyone personal abuse, just tell them that you are disappointed,  angry at lack of communication, or that they do not represent you.

One small sentence from everyone who is not happy with the current situation , will have a big impact and they will know that it is not just 20 angry fans.

erty13

• Like 1

6 hours ago, erty13 said:

The trust are struggling with GDPR and that is having an impact on direct communication with the supporters.  They are also struggling with understanding supporters concerns, and believe that there are only 20 angry voices.

We could really help them by sending them a very short email, confirming that they could contact you on this email address and offer them some feedback.

My email would read

Dear Fergus, please use this email address to provide regular updates on the progress you are making.

I was really surprised how badly you came across in the James Cairney interview, maybe you  should consider consider taking a few lessons from a PR professional.

Please note my concerns about how you and your associates have not engaged with the members of the trust and it does not represent fan ownership.

Kind regards

erty13

Feedback is the breakfast of champions, so I think it is important that we all give them feedback. I would not advocate giving anyone personal abuse, just tell them that you are disappointed,  angry at lack of communication, or that they do not represent you.

One small sentence from everyone who is not happy with the current situation , will have a big impact and they will know that it is not just 20 angry fans.

erty13

Good Post , they absolutely know there is a lot more than 20 angry fans .

Read the James Cairney interview  , the famous 5 came across defensive and agressive

The interviewer never asked what their vision was for the Club etc , the plans for the Academy 

What happened last week with the transfer of shares was a pointless exercise, the  famous 5 have no clout at the running or the future of our Club

The issue we have is that if we all sit back and let TJF do all the work, they will hide behind it is a small numbers of disgruntled fans. I can't see the supporters doing anything that might have an impact on the team, so the only other option is for everyone to voice their opinion.

Nothing more powerful having 500 emails in your inbox saying that you are wrong.

2 hours ago, erty13 said:

The issue we have is that if we all sit back and let TJF do all the work, they will hide behind it is a small numbers of disgruntled fans. I can't see the supporters doing anything that might have an impact on the team, so the only other option is for everyone to voice their opinion.

Nothing more powerful having 500 emails in your inbox saying that you are wrong.

“Oh great, another email that could have been a meeting…”

:D

• Haha 1