Thistle vs Morton

jagfox

9 minutes ago, AlgarveJag said:

This is not a must win game

However, if we are going to finish at the top, or in a play-off spot, we must win our home games against the provincial teams.  It stands to reason, no?

You sound confused…”Not a must win game” but we “must win against provincial teams “ .

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, AlgarveJag said:

However, if we are going to finish at the top, or in a play-off spot, we must win our home games against the provincial teams.  It stands to reason, no?

I’ve not done the maths, but I’d be very surprised if we couldn’t win the league despite not winning a single home game. Unlikely, but being pedantic, it can be done

23 minutes ago, AlgarveJag said:

Having previously lived in Inverclyde, I would not describe it as a province, but more as an alternative universe. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Not a must win game, but a most enjoyable way to win a game.

Against Cove i thought Lawless scored a goal of the season contender, the one Tiffoney scored today was even better.

I think Dowds could score double figures this season without getting may starts.

Imrie hoodoo well and truly broken.

When Turner and Tiffoney came on in the second half we really controlled the game.