World Cup 2022 Pop Up

BowenBoys

1 hour ago, partickthedog said:

I would suggest relegating one into a new Championship of one, which that one contestant might have a possibility of winning.

Conversely the same contestant would be last........ and relegated again.   :innocent:

Don't  breath a word of these suggestions to the SPFL.  They might get ideas. But there again, that means using a brain.  :hypocrite:

37 minutes ago, fifexile said:

What a game. Great for Messi to land the only trophy missing from the Messi mantlepiece Tough for Mbappe, scored a hit trick and doesn't win. I said at the start of extra time just go to pens this will be a waste of 30 mins!  

Don’t recall him winning the Scottish championship. Maybe we could hep him to that target.

Expecting Kingsley to score a penalty was perhaps not France's most intelligent move.

Congratulations to fifexile and everyone else who finished ahead of me in the tournament (ie all other entrants).

Thanks to BB for organising. Great fun as always. Could maybe look at a new handicapping system in 4 year's time?

As my family roots are in Dunfermline, I am claiming a small share in fifexile's triumph.