Jags vs Dungdee Sat 05/11 2022

Jimmy McD

They will try to expose us at set plays at it’s clear we lose so many goals from there.

Lose an early goal and Firhill could become very toxic. 
Not sure who’s still out or how he sets up but this is a must not lose game to stop the terrible form, lose another 3 or 4 goals and we will definitely be in freefall.

Saying that I’m looking forward to being back in Firhill on Saturday 

11 hours ago, Albert's Ghost said:

A certain D Ross will be running the line.

If his other day jobs are anything to go by, he'll be fully supportive of the referee in the first half, want him to step aside in the second half, and supportive again in extra time.  At the end of the game when the referee announces his retirement, DRoss will say it was the right decision and the game shouldn't have started. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

The great thing about a season ticket is I don't feel guilty in missing a game. I would predict that from the kick off we will let Dundee come on as we do every other team and wait for the inevitable. There is no cohesion to our play, no method or direction, the only tactic we have is only to say to the team "go out and play lads".  There is no inspiration or motivation from the bench this is not my idea for an entertaining afternoon.  Sadly, I will miss the karaoke down the Castle, but that will be a small price to pay for giving up today's game. I pray that the wheels come off the Dundee bus and they don't turn up. I will gladly sit in a darkened room chewing on some tinfoil for ninety minutes and pray for a win.    

2 hours ago, sabbath said:

The great thing about a season ticket is I don't feel guilty in missing a game. I would predict that from the kick off we will let Dundee come on as we do every other team and wait for the inevitable. There is no cohesion to our play, no method or direction, the only tactic we have is only to say to the team "go out and play lads".  There is no inspiration or motivation from the bench this is not my idea for an entertaining afternoon.  Sadly, I will miss the karaoke down the Castle, but that will be a small price to pay for giving up today's game. I pray that the wheels come off the Dundee bus and they don't turn up. I will gladly sit in a darkened room chewing on some tinfoil for ninety minutes and pray for a win.    

Disagree slightly with your analysis. We tend to take the initiative and play quite well for the first 15 minutes. We then let the opposition score with their first attack, and things run rapidly downhill from there.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, partickthedog said:

Disagree slightly with your analysis. We tend to take the initiative and play quite well for the first 15 minutes. We then let the opposition score with their first attack, and things run rapidly downhill from there.

And you miss out the penalty not given, or given and saved, or the goal disallowed for offside in those first 15 minutes which would have made it a completely different game