Jags vs Dungdee Sat 05/11 2022

Jimmy McD

That could be the worst yet. Without being very good we were 2-0 up and no way we should have allowed them back in it. The red card is no excuse for the loss as it was after the second goal.

McCall’s time is well and truly up. Any of the usual apologists trying to defend that debacle can **** off with him.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Dick Dastardly said:

That could be the worst yet. Without being very good we were 2-0 up and no way we should have allowed them back in it. The red card is no excuse for the loss as it was after the second goal.

McCall’s time is well and truly up. Any of the usual apologists trying to defend that debacle can **** off with him.

And of course this bad run happens to coincide with injuries to 4 of our best and most influential players.

We are not wealthy enough as a club to to have 15-20 players of the standard of the 4 missing players. I agree with you that we should be able to defend a 2 goal lead but this squad has had the confidence knocked out of it and defensively has very little resilience.

Given that there is no sign of Docherty, Tiffoney, Holt or Graham returning  then we must not lose to Arbroath or Hamilton or we will be fighting relegation.

Things not looking good for the immediate future but doubt IMC will be sacked!

4 minutes ago, exiledjag said:

And of course this bad run happens to coincide with injuries to 4 of our best and most influential players.

We are not wealthy enough as a club to to have 15-20 players of the standard of the 4 missing players. I agree with you that we should be able to defend a 2 goal lead but this squad has had the confidence knocked out of it and defensively has very little resilience.

Given that there is no sign of Docherty, Tiffoney, Holt or Graham returning  then we must not lose to Arbroath or Hamilton or we will be fighting relegation.

Given the board did clearly state this week we had been aiming for promotion, it will be surely be difficult for them to continue as is.

With the current state of the league table there is still lots of opportunity to be there or thereabouts towards the top by the end of the season. McCall has been completely unable to get us to shut up shop.

I very much hope we win next week, but if we lose I reall think that will be him gone.

5 minutes ago, exiledjag said:

Bollocks !

The accounts show he was backed by the board to get PROMOTED LAST SEASON. If we don’t have cover for injuries, whose fault is that ?

I’m sure you are right and he won’t be sacked, but there can’t be many left who don’t think his time is up

That was two great individual goals spoiled by an abject team performance and they are obviously a team without a clue. Archibald complained about them not playing as a team but that is entirely a coaching problem. Are the three of them too bloody complacent to see who is to blame?