PTFC Charitable Trust Christmas Appeal

Fawlty Towers

I know it is a hard time for the vast majority of people at the moment but just wanted to highlight this:

https://www.justgiving.com/campaign/FestiveFriends2022?utm_source=copyLink&utm_medium=one_page&utm_content=campaign/FestiveFriends2022&utm_campaign=pfp-share&utm_term=bc2fae2f40c34be9b1ee5f6c1397276d

I know TJF will soon be asking members what they would like to see funds used for and I think a donation here would be most welcome.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
39 minutes ago, Lambies Lost Doo said:

I'm all for supporting the charitable trust individually but I think TJF funds should really be used for football matters.

The good thing is that we get to have a say.

"Our members’ commitment has been absolutely fantastic in the last year or so. Across all of our revenue streams (membership subs, donations, Thistle Pins) we are now looking at a potential annualised income approaching six figures.

We know, and entirely understand, that many members would like more clarity about how the Foundation’s funds will be used going forward. We agree this is particularly important given recent developments and the unlikelihood (in the short term, at least) of us becoming the majority shareholder of the Football Club.

We will, in December, be publishing our first full set of accounts. We plan to use that opportunity to provide more detail on, and properly launch, our participatory budgeting pilot.

The pilot will give TJF members the opportunity to influence directly how a significant proportion of TJF’s income is used. So start thinking about proposals you might want to pitch to the TJF Board and your fellow members. We’re excited to see what you come up with!"

Now down to 1 week so it would be great if the total raised so far could creep up which would allow the guys to host as many people as possible:

https://www.justgiving.com/campaign/FestiveFriends2022?utm_source=copyLink&utm_medium=one_page&utm_content=campaign/FestiveFriends2022&utm_campaign=pfp-share&utm_term=bc2fae2f40c34be9b1ee5f6c1397276d