2022 AGM

MarciaBlaine

No doubt lots of spin, without addressing the issue of how the Club can manage without the mysterious 3BC additions to income or strangely re-valuing the Firhill site.

We’ve been sold down the river with their version of ‘fan ownership’ as there is no accountability for the Club Board. 

I had already e-mailed the PTFC Trust with some questions I wanted asked and asking that they did not vote for Jacqui Low's reappointment as a director (no reply has been received).

I have now followed that up asking they also do not vote for the reappointment of messrs Byron, Caldwell & Penman.

I would urge all benificiaries of the Trust to contact them if they feel the same way.

[email protected]

• Like 2

Just now, MarciaBlaine said:

I see the “Trust” have leapt into action to quickly say nothing of any significance:

https://mobile.twitter.com/ptfctrust/status/1595890600380882945

Well they have kind of admitted we are moving from one model of ‘fan ownership ‘ to another model of ‘fan ownership ‘ …..we are soo lucky to have them….l