Thistle v Kelty

Albert's Ghost

3 minutes ago, exiledjag said:

Sounds like a wee Jags party that got out of hand or has the ref over reacted.

Thought the ref could have given both a booking and let it go for what was a coming together, but to be fair I didn’t see it clearly. 

A stupid red card though as violent conduct so Doc out for a couple of games now just as he gets back 

Just now, Stephen1876 said:

Thought the ref could have given both a booking and let it go for what was a coming together, but to be fair I didn’t see it clearly. 

A stupid red card though as violent conduct so Doc out for a couple of games now just as he gets back 

Thought it was Lawless rather than Doc who was the guilty party from what I saw?

2 minutes ago, Stephen1876 said:

Yeah he seemed to be in the middle of it, not 100% sure what happened tbh 

Agree that Lawless seemed more involved than Doc. Certainly no violent stamps. Just feet and bodies coming together with a wee bit of added niggles. Two yellow cards and a good talking to would have been sufficient.

1 minute ago, lady-isobel-barnett said:

Didn't think Docherty was too involved re sending off. But maybe others saw different. Surreal atmosphere (or rather lack of). Heard that Gerry B was lording it on Radio Scotland. Anyone hear it?

I listened to him. Lots of umming & aahing.  Not impressive & disappointingly keen to stress the decision to gift the shares was taken by TBC not the BOD. I would expect more from a CEO. Interview with Andrew from TJF immediately preceded this. I'm biased but significantly better in every respect

Thought we were comfortably mediocre against a poor Kelty (exception being their #22) with result never I doubt and could have been easily 5 or 6 for us .Younsters  Lyons and Weston looked nippy when they came on ,unfortunately Cammy Smith showing why he does not get a start .Hope big Dowds is ok after his knock and back at it next week…took his goal well .

Edited by Anniesland Jag

24 minutes ago, stillresigned said:

If a group of supporters feel strongly about an issue boycotting is really the only action they can take in the absence of any meaningful engagement from the club!

I'm not convinced any notice will be taken of it was what I was meaning. I'm not disrespecting the fans who chose to stay away and protest.

1 minute ago, Anniesland Jag said:

Thought we were comfortably mediocre against a poor Kelty (exception being their #22) with result never I doubt and could have been easily 5 or 6 for us .Younsters  Lyons and Weston looked nippy when they came on ,unfortunately Cammy Smith showing why he does not get a start .Hope big Dowds is ok after his knock and back at it next week…took his goal well .

Aye, their number 22 was causing us lots of problems. I'm not sure why they would take him off. Agree it was good to see Lyons and Weston on. Weston surely deserves a start soon?

• Like 1