Scottish Cup 4th round

Lenziejag

3 hours ago, jaggy said:

I think we have a very poor Scottish Cup record against them. I’m sure one of the Archive guys will confirm. But we beat them last year

Yes, exactly as GRE2 says above. In all, we've only ever won 4 out of 22 cup games with the Pars, a very poor record. Don't forget we've got the full and complete competitive H2H records against all 145 opponents at your fingertips to investigate...

PTFC vs. Dunfermline Athletic →

3 hours ago, The Thistle Archive said:

Yes, exactly as GRE2 says above. In all, we've only ever won 4 out of 22 cup games with the Pars, a very poor record. Don't forget we've got the full and complete competitive H2H records against all 145 opponents at your fingertips to investigate...

PTFC vs. Dunfermline Athletic →

Sounds like there have been too many episodes of Eastenders

19 hours ago, Dick Dastardly said:

If they bring a decent crowd it should counter our boycott. Or do we invite them to join us by the canal ?

Please don’t continue the canal embarrassment. Nobody gives a tupny fxck.

If you’re really Jags fans, demonstrate inside the ground with fervour within the law  and encourage fellow protesters not to boycott.

13 minutes ago, Weebaw1 said:

If you’re really Jags fans, demonstrate inside the ground with fervour within the law  and encourage fellow protesters not to boycott.

I think you are wrong. The Chairman and another Director have both gone out their way to try to play it down. If they didn’t care, they would have ignored it.

47 minutes ago, Weebaw1 said:

Don't agree. Sometimes there is a time for protest and to suggest they are somehow not really jags fans is plainly wrong. That said I personally wouldn't like to see a boycott at the cup game. Big crowd so on this one protest loud n clear in the ground. Cameras will be there....

Edited by dl1971
Typo