January window

Big Dan

17 minutes ago, exiledjag said:

Wasn't Rudden signed by McPake a couple of months before he was sacked and replaced by McGhee?

I don't think McGhee or his replacement  Bowyer  fancy Rudden so not surprised to see him leave Dundee, albeit on loan.

He might blossom at Saint Johnstone as Callum Davidson  clearly rates him for his overall qualities and not just his goals. Suspect Rudden's days at Dundee are numbered!

I always did think that Rudden was either suspect or a suspect in something.

38 minutes ago, Jaggernaut said:

I always did think that Rudden was either suspect or a suspect in something.

On a scale of defensive ------ (to) -------- all out attacking I would say  Saint Johnstone lean toward the  'defensive'! Therefore I SUSPECT Rudden will find goals hard to come by as he will have limited scoring opportunities and be up against  better defenders in the SPL.

What fo you suspect eg Rudden coming back to Firhill!!

1 hour ago, exiledjag said:

Wasn't Rudden signed by McPake a couple of months before he was sacked and replaced by McGhee?

I don't think McGhee or his replacement  Bowyer  fancy Rudden so not surprised to see him leave Dundee, albeit on loan.

He might blossom at Saint Johnstone as Callum Davidson  clearly rates him for his overall qualities and not just his goals. Suspect Rudden's days at Dundee are numbered!

Good. Rudden's getting a good riddance.

On 2/1/2023 at 9:15 AM, Jimbo said:

Don't overlook that we can still bring players in on loan (& loan players out) until end of Feb, according to BBC. Given our recent injury history I would hope McCall would pursue this

I suspect he'll be working on bringing at least one loanee in on the strength of the money we'll get from the Rangers tie.   I think Mcavoy will help  give us the solidity we lack in central defence, but we do need more in midfield and other options up front.  

On 2/1/2023 at 10:41 AM, exiledjag said:

On a scale of defensive ------ (to) -------- all out attacking I would say  Saint Johnstone lean toward the  'defensive'! Therefore I SUSPECT Rudden will find goals hard to come by as he will have limited scoring opportunities and be up against  better defenders in the SPL.

What fo you suspect eg Rudden coming back to Firhill!!

Given the circumstances leading up to his departure from Firhill I'd be astonished if we were prepared to touch him with a barge pole.