Accies Match - 28th January

Fawlty Towers

I’m not someone who wants to see anyone lose their job, but difficult questions must be answered by our management team. Our results have continually deteriorated throughout the course of this season and I think todays is one of the worst.

Comming on top of last week’s embarrassment, I do not see whereabouts our side are going?a

• Like 1

Injuries or not that’s a disaster of a result today. The overall fitness of the team is lacking and every team we seem to play look fitter, faster and stronger than us. Throw into the mix they want it more too and it’s no surprise that the seasons going the way it is. A lot still to play for but on recent performances I can’t see us making the play offs. 

21 minutes ago, lewcal said:

Injuries or not that’s a disaster of a result today. The overall fitness of the team is lacking and every team we seem to play look fitter, faster and stronger than us. Throw into the mix they want it more too and it’s no surprise that the seasons going the way it is. A lot still to play for but on recent performances I can’t see us making the play offs. 

I thought we were the better team and looked far fitter first half.

problem is not one player looked willing to take a shot and couldn’t wait to pass the ball when we were in the box.  When opportunities came such as a couple for Danny Mullen including a golden chance with a free header it was just wide.

This January window has been a shambles and the little money he has had McCall wastes it on Hodson because he happens to cover a couple of players and no doubt because he played for Rangers.  Hodson is not going to make a difference in challenging for promotion.  If he had used sense and spent money on Shaw or Morrison we just might have got the goals that fire us up the league when Mullen and Dowds are not scoring enough.  Tiffoney and Graham injured.  Smith being a dreadful signing 

Also if there’s no money then the board need to come out and say it and not cover for Jacqui low and co