JAGS v fake jags..

Jimmy McD

Like DD I wouldn't be upset with a draw. That would undoubtedly also please the teams above us but we also need to look over our shoulder. 

There is however no reason we can't win this tonight. No excuse re plastic and/or narrow pitch plus we've now had a couple of good away wins recently. Milne back is big bonus. When he gets forward it makes the opposition think again about double marking Tiffoney. Also means if necessary we can get more effective use out of Hodson as a sub. 

52 minutes ago, Albert's Ghost said:

Milne back, Hodson to bench.  Just about our best side.

Agree re best side. Possibly Sneddon for Mitchell would make us a bit stronger. However Mitchell has done well in recent games.

Bench looks quite good too if the subs play well when they come on.

I still think ICT will start favourites and we will need to play very well to get anything from this game.

10 minutes ago, Yellow & Redneck said:

Quite frankly one of the most embarrassing games of football I have watched in a long time. Our own lot in particular have been utterly hopeless. A complete inability to even control the ball. Disgraceful so far. Damning indictment of Scottish football.    

Satire?