JAGS v fake jags..

Jimmy McD

Just now, Yellow & Redneck said:

Brownlie is just Tam O'Ware Version 2.0. 100% at fault for the goal. But playing almost 40mins with a man more, you would have thought that any competent midfield/attack would have bailed you out.

We aren’t aggressive enough it’s so weak.. tippy tappy pish

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Garscube Road End 2 said:

Hopefully. We would only be embarrassed in the play offs.

Unfortunately we need the money getting into 4th before we even play a playoff game guarantees an extra £75,000 alone.  A certain chairperson according to rumours has seen the club lose a lot of money on their watch.  
Hopefully save a bit more money by not renewing that absolute dumpling Brownlies contract for starters

3 minutes ago, Yellow & Redneck said:

Brownlie is just Tam O'Ware Version 2.0. 100% at fault for the goal. But playing almost 40mins with a man more, you would have thought that any competent midfield/attack would have bailed you out.

Spot on and like Tam O Ware picked up a huge wage and done sweet fa to deserve it

Just now, Third Lanark said:

Unfortunately we need the money getting into 4th before we even play a playoff game guarantees an extra £75,000 alone.  A certain chairperson according to rumours has seen the club lose a lot of money on their watch.  
Hopefully save a bit more money by not renewing that absolute dumpling Brownlies contract for starters

Brownlie is so overweight it’s ridiculous he’s getting a game.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Third Lanark said:

I would bet that remaining in the Championship we will downgrade our squad and struggle to mount any challenge. 

1 minute ago, Thistle88 said:

We aren’t aggressive enough it’s so weak.. tippy tappy pish

Absolutely. Number of times we tap the ball around, pass back to Stuart "The Best Player in the Division" Bannigan to just balloon the ball up in the air to nobody. But as I have said since the time of the Barton/Osman pairing, our insistence on two completely defensively minded CMs means that we create so little through the middle of the park.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Yellow & Redneck said:

Absolutely. Number of times we tap the ball around, pass back to Stuart "The Best Player in the Division" Bannigan to just balloon the ball up in the air to nobody. But as I have said since the time of the Barton/Osman pairing, our insistence on two completely defensively minded CMs means that we create so little through the middle of the park.

The last 20 mins of that game we should smash the ball into the box as much as possible? The amount of messing about we done was unbelievable. 

2 minutes ago, javeajag said:

And it was who telling us three weeks ago how to great they were and how great doolan was ?

I don’t recall saying that at all.  As a complete novice to management I think Doolan has done quite well apart from tonight.  I wouldn’t go as far as saying it was great as some  of the 0-0 results were turgid

4 minutes ago, Third Lanark said:

I don’t recall saying that at all.  As a complete novice to management I think Doolan has done quite well apart from tonight.  I wouldn’t go as far as saying it was great as some  of the 0-0 results were turgid

Really disappointing but important that Doolan learns from tonight.  Milne's injury didn't help but against 10 men you make the pitch as wide as possible & we didn't.  Thought substituting both Turner & Bannigan was a mistake. Neither Fitzpatrick nor Mullen are midfielders & it smacked of panic