10 Years Ago Today

Fawlty Towers

14 hours ago, Auld Jag said:

Chris Erskine was a great player for us and he is also a very nice person as well.

A picture of me with him at the Hall Of Fame dinner last year.

HOF 002.JPG

A couple of Firhill legends. Both looking as though they could immediately step out on to the pitch and re-create that run from the halfway line at Falkirk.

10 hours ago, partickthedog said:

A couple of Firhill legends. Both looking as though they could immediately step out on to the pitch and re-create that run from the halfway line at Falkirk.

Young Robert was the Firhill legend in our family. He won a Scottish cup winners medal, League cup runners up medal and League runners up medal playing wheelchair football.

The Hall Of Fame night was great, one i will never forget. Thanks again for inviting me to be at your table.

Edited by Auld Jag
  • Like 3

13 minutes ago, Auld Jag said:

You will be happy tonight,just seen Ipswich thumping Exeter 6-0. Would be great if the Jags make it a promotion double for you this season.

Indeed. Talking to my Ipswich Town mate who now lives there and he is extremely emotional and is walking on air. It his first promotion he has experienced as an Ipswich fan. At least we all know how he feels.

6 minutes ago, Garscube Road End 2 said:

Indeed. Talking to my Ipswich Town mate who now lives there and he is extremely emotional and is walking on air. It his first promotion he has experienced as an Ipswich fan. At least we all know how he feels.

Of course there was a Thistle link today with Exeter now managed by Gary Caldwell. :whistling:

• Haha 3