Home and away.

Auld Jag

2 minutes ago, Yellow & Redneck said:

Hopeless. Such a wasted opportunity against a team with just one outfield sub. Players didn't really look up for it, and Doolan once again showing that he's the draw champion. Not been impressed. Reminded me a lot of the Hamilton match. 

Be under no illusion. An utterly wasted opportunity to finish 2nd. On to the playoffs. 

The very first move from kick-off was brilliant, as were the 10 minutes that followed. But at one point in the first half there were more than 30 passes by us to get not one inch further forward. Urgency for our squad too often seems to be to pass the ball to the next man regardless of whether it gives us an advantage or not. Too many passes just for the sake of passing, not for attacking.

Still, got a few more games to "look forward to." 😊

9 minutes ago, Yellow & Redneck said:

Hopeless. Such a wasted opportunity against a team with just one outfield sub. Players didn't really look up for it, and Doolan once again showing that he's the draw champion. Not been impressed. Reminded me a lot of the Hamilton match. 

Be under no illusion. An utterly wasted opportunity to finish 2nd. On to the playoffs. 

Was going to post, but you've basically said it. 

I assume that will be Queens Park at Firhill on Tuesday. 

2 minutes ago, javeajag said:

Ah so McCall managed that performance .. got it 

Well I course he didn’t. What a silly remark. Even winning tonight wouldn’t have fit us top.

As you well know, I’m talking about games during his era, particularly Cove and Hamilton at home. 

2 minutes ago, Big Col said:

Well I course he didn’t. What a silly remark. Even winning tonight wouldn’t have fit us top.

As you well know, I’m talking about games during his era, particularly Cove and Hamilton at home. 

Doolan managed tonight and it was very poor. But winning tonight would have made life easier .

Missed opportunity but one tie puts us where we'd have been with a win. Still in it.

You can say what you like about managers. I probably wouldn't have sacked McCall, though i don't think he'd have taken us up. I always thought a play off was where we were heading. But regardless of that, one defeat in how many games is pretty good. I think we're in good hands.

Edited by allyo

Agree that it was a missed chance for getting second, but we are in the playoffs.

Imo Queens Park have went off the boil and it is a winnable tie over the 2 legs. I suspect that Queens park will also think they are in with a chance.

Need to be clinical and take our chances also need to defend well.

21 minutes ago, allyo said:

Missed opportunity but one tie puts us where we'd have been with a win. Still in it.

You can say what you like about managers. I probably wouldn't have sacked McCall, though i don't think he'd have taken us up. I always thought a play off was where we were heading. But regardless of that, one defeat in how many games is pretty good. I think we're in good hands.

But £150 grand down on prize money

8 minutes ago, Jimmy McD said:

Just in from Raith.. same story again we score a great goal and then we go Into our shell and do nothing, done it a few times this season, we could have easily have lost but for a great save from Mitchell..

Concerning that this is reoccurring… suggests a lack of confidence/fear in the team?