Queens Park Tickets

Lenziejag

21 minutes ago, Lenziejag said:

Trying to buy concession and carer tickets for Tuesday night, but don’t know how to do it on line. Anybody had any success and suggestions?

If you can't do it online, you should be able to get a ticket on Tuesday night at the portacabin at the JHS. This is how i always buy my tickets that are not covered by ST.

Just seen your post about 2 tickets. The concession ticket for disabled includes  1 carer.

Edited by Auld Jag

2 hours ago, Auld Jag said:

If you can't do it online, you should be able to get a ticket on Tuesday night at the portacabin at the JHS. This is how i always buy my tickets that are not covered by ST.

Just seen your post about 2 tickets. The concession ticket for disabled includes  1 carer.

Thanks.

Seems incredible that Queens Park are only being given the end part of the Jackie Husband Stand. I presume that this was after consultation with QP as to whether Main Stand or end of JHS was more appropriate. 

I appreciate that QP brought a very poor support to the last league match at Firhill. For one league match among 36 that is perhaps understandable. But for a vital one off play off fixture against local rivals at a ground most likely nearer at hand for most QP supporters than the home ground they are using this season, that is shocking. Do they really have that few supporters?

Dundee, Ayr and Morton are somewhat further away geographically. But even for standard league matches, they all brought enough supporters to fully justify opening the Main Stand for them (ie JHS end would not have been sufficient).

1 hour ago, partickthedog said:

Seems incredible that Queens Park are only being given the end part of the Jackie Husband Stand. I presume that this was after consultation with QP as to whether Main Stand or end of JHS was more appropriate. 

I appreciate that QP brought a very poor support to the last league match at Firhill. For one league match among 36 that is perhaps understandable. But for a vital one off play off fixture against local rivals at a ground most likely nearer at hand for most QP supporters than the home ground they are using this season, that is shocking. Do they really have that few supporters?

Dundee, Ayr and Morton are somewhat further away geographically. But even for standard league matches, they all brought enough supporters to fully justify opening the Main Stand for them (ie JHS end would not have been sufficient).

Not sure - it was a pretty important game and they only managed to bring 200 and their average attendance this season has been under 1,000. 

I'm not sure what the anticipated threshold attendance figure is, in terms of which stand is allocated for away fans, but I'm with partickthedog in being surprised it's the JHS on this occasion. Don't think there's been much sympathy shown in accommodating our elderly/less abled supporters at Ochilview so not that concerned.

2 hours ago, Auld Jag said:

A little side point from last night. Paul Hartley joins the club no manager wants to be in. Started the season with Hartlepool relegated, ended with Cove relegated.

It's a good thing that Paul Hartley is such a cheerful happy go lucky sort of chap who will take it all in his stride.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Anyone know what the ticketing arrangements are for the second leg at Ochilview?

If we are still in the tie after Tuesday I can't see there being enough tickets to cope with demand so I'm assuming season ticket holders will get first chance?

1 hour ago, lady-isobel-barnett said:

I've purchased a ticket for Tuesday night but no actual ticket sent with confirmation e mail. Not sure if that means my ST has been updated or it's a glitch at Firhill. Anyone similar?

I got an email confirming I had bought a ticket. No QR code on that but my season ticket has been updated on the app.

2 minutes ago, scotty said:

I got an email confirming I had bought a ticket. No QR code on that but my season ticket has been updated on the app.

Ta :thumbsup2:. I don't know what I've done with the app. I've been using a photo of my ST for a couple of years.

BTW Have actually just found a download for the game on Total Tickets. 

On 5/6/2023 at 1:19 PM, Lenziejag said:

Trying to buy concession and carer tickets for Tuesday night, but don’t know how to do it on line. Anybody had any success and suggestions?

If the concession ticket  your after concerns someone who is disabled in some way you could do worse than contacting dao@ptfc and explain your situation to Dougie MacInnes, the Club’s Disability Access Officer who, I’m certain will be able to sort something out. To be honest Dougie just phoned me to discuss this exact situation half an our ago. It’s made worse obviously by the bank holiday, however we both agreed that it is an issue that needs to be resolved by the clubs admin.

I’d advise anyone who is disabled or acts as a carer and hopefully can offer a simple workaround. Incidentally to ‘ Auld Jag’, Robert I just found out myself that officially a concession ticket only admits one person, but it surely not beyond the wit of man for the club to allow people who give their names to Dougie to be allowed two people in on the strength of one ticket and Dougie cognisance.

Mark Rowantree, Secretary, Partick Thistle Disabled Supporters Club.

Edited by stillresigned
Typo

27 minutes ago, stillresigned said:

If the concession ticket  your after concerns someone who is disabled in some way you could do worse than contacting [email protected] and explain your situation to Dougie MacInness,  the blurbs Disability Liaison Officer who,I’m certain will be able to sort something out. To be honest Dougie just phoned me to discuss this exact situation half an our ago. It’s made worse obviously by the bank holiday, however we both agreed that it is an issue that needs to be resolved by the clubs admin.

I’d advise anyone who is disabled or acts as a carer and hopefully can offer a simple workaround. Incidentally to ‘ Auld Jag’, Robert I just found out myself that officially a concession ticket only admits one person, but it surely not beyond the wit of man for the club to allow people who give their names to Dougie to be allowed two people in on the strength of one ticket and Dougie cognisance.

Mark Rowantree, Secretary, Partick Thistle Disabled Supporters Club.

Thanks, that’s really helpful. Normally, we would just phone in advance and collect on match day at the portacabin. With the offices only open on Tuesday afternoon, it makes that a bit more difficult.

13 minutes ago, stillresigned said:

Sorry, the curse of the autocorrect there Dougie’s correct email is ‘[email protected]

Apologies  for any inconvenience.

Mark

Hi Mark, hope you are well.

I was taking my information from the PTFC official page which says ' Concessions (over 65s,students,disabled supporter including carer,16-18 year olds). 

Agree that anybody who has any questions about disability access at Firhill Dougie is the best person to contact.

1 hour ago, Auld Jag said:

Hi Mark, hope you are well.

I was taking my information from the PTFC official page which says ' Concessions (over 65s,students,disabled supporter including carer,16-18 year olds). 

Agree that anybody who has any questions about disability access at Firhill Dougie is the best person to contact.

We’ve been in contact with Dougie. His advice is to phone Firhill for disabled and carer tickets.