Queens Park Tickets

Lenziejag

17 hours ago, Auld Jag said:

Hi Mark, hope you are well.

I was taking my information from the PTFC official page which says ' Concessions (over 65s,students,disabled supporter including carer,16-18 year olds). 

Agree that anybody who has any questions about disability access at Firhill Dougie is the best person to contact.

Sorry Robert, but I thought myself until I checked it out and found that wasn’t the case. Incidentally, I’m doing ‘ no bad’ I suppose, keep bugering on and al that. Hope that yourself and your good lady are doing well.

Mark

29 minutes ago, stillresigned said:

Sorry Robert, but I thought myself until I checked it out and found that wasn’t the case. Incidentally, I’m doing ‘ no bad’ I suppose, keep bugering on and al that. Hope that yourself and your good lady are doing well.

Mark

Hi Mark, thanks for the information.

Glad to hear you are 'no bad', we are well,thanks.

All the best 

Robert.

16 hours ago, Lenziejag said:

We’ve been in contact with Dougie. His advice is to phone Firhill for disabled and carer tickets.

If you are at the front of the John Lambie Stand come and say hello. I stand at the front behind the right hand side of the goal. Always good to speak to members of the forum.

If anyone can use an under 16 ticket for tomorrow’s game in the Jackie Husband stand message me and I’ll email/text you the QR code. I’m not wanting the money for it. Just don’t want to see it go to waste. 
***ticket now gone***

Edited by lewcal