Home and Away part 3

Auld Jag

8 minutes ago, Auld Jag said:

I am sure our capacity at Firhill is just under 10,000. Really disappointed that John Lambie Stand is sold out, i always buy my ticket pre match at the back of JHS on night of game. Hope i manage to get a ticket for JHS tomorrow night that way.

Hopefully you'll be ok, from PTFC.co.uk news pages

Very limited provision will be made at the Jackie Husband ticket office for home supporters, without bank cards or online access, to use cash to purchase tickets for this game.

Just now, jaggy said:

Hopefully you'll be ok, from PTFC.co.uk news pages

Very limited provision will be made at the Jackie Husband ticket office for home supporters, without bank cards or online access, to use cash to purchase tickets for this game.

Thanks @jaggy. This is how i always buy a ticket for game not covered by ST. Never had a problem before getting a ticket for John Lambie Stand. Great that there will be a big crowd inside Firhill tomorrow night.

1 hour ago, Auld Jag said:

I am sure our capacity at Firhill is just under 10,000. Really disappointed that John Lambie Stand is sold out, i always buy my ticket pre match at the back of JHS on night of game. Hope i manage to get a ticket for JHS tomorrow night that way.

Mate just phone ticket office and reserve one.  Will make your life easier.  There will be big queues.  This is like the Morton game 10 years ago.

1 minute ago, Lambies Lost Doo said:

@Auld Jag when I said reserve I meant pay over phone and collect from the stadium. Sorry for confusion.

Thanks @Lambies Lost Doo. Yes i did realise that. The only problem would be when i had to collect it for. I would not be able to be at Firhill until about an hour before KO at earliest. Thank you and to everybody else who has given advice.

7 hours ago, Jordanhill Jag said:

Wow - the JHS was built to house 4000

At the Morton Game when we beat them to effectively win Promotion we had over 9000 that Night 

Now we are down to 6700 Capicity ? 

I don't think Javeajag was referring to Firhill's capacity, more the potential numbers for Friday.

By the way I am absolutely certain that the JHS Stand's capacity is 6,000 plus!

13 hours ago, JAG1970 said:

Bannigan out but Dools confident he will be available for next week at Somerset. Hodson and Smith also out.

Bench is going to be a bit thin. Sneddon, Dowds and Mullen the only senior players that won’t be starting (probably). No defenders or midfielders. I wonder if we will have 7 on the bench ?

9 hours ago, Jordanhill Jag said:

At the Morton Game when we beat them to effectively win Promotion we had over 9000 that Night 

Tickets sold not capacity. JHS capacity is around 6200 iirc

11 hours ago, Jordanhill Jag said:

They are estimates of tickets sold not capacity !

Can't make Firhill tonight so hoping for better luck than last Friday, when there was a power cut at 7.30 pm in Bettyhill where we were on holiday.  No power for several hours, so I was reduced to trying to get regular updates on the car radio with no BBC Scotland reception.  Did not get the final score until well into Saturday.

Fingers crossed for another strong performance tonight, especially early on from defence and midfield.