playoff final

Albert's Ghost

6 minutes ago, Albert's Ghost said:

It's horrible horrible Ross County, isn't it.

I know if we were 3-0 down and playing the second leg at Firhill i would say the tie is over, but let's get Friday's game over with and see where we are.

Can't take anything for granted.

Edited by Auld Jag
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, scotty said:

According to BBC Kilmarnock are currently on -27 and County on -21. So if Ross Co win they will be 2nd bottom as they both will be on 34 points.

Edited - just realised the 'they' in your post referred to Kilmarnock and not Ross County.

Edited by Barney Rubble

13 minutes ago, CotterJag said:

The good news is that both Killie and Ross Cty will have to go at it on Sunday to avoid the play-off.

That will benefit whoever plays them next Thursday.

11 minutes ago, JAG1970 said:

If Ross C beat Kilmarnock then Killie finish second bottom on goal difference

4 minutes ago, scotty said:

According to BBC Kilmarnock are currently on -27 and County on -21. So if Ross Co win they will be 2nd bottom as they both will be on 34 points.

Maybe just excitement but we're all saying the same thing

10 minutes ago, fenski said:

Think I'd prefer Killie, but not much in it. Killie know how to play on their shitty pitch, but County are the sort of big physical team we struggle against.

This is it.

Would certainly fancy us against Killie, but Ross County may well ragdoll us due to their physical presence.

Maybe Dundee United could miraculously achieve 11th for additional motivation?

I really hope its Killie from a selfish perspective as I really want to go to both games. Afraid if its County I'll be priced out of it; especially with 2 games in space of 4 days, all that additional travel cost would probably just be too much in a week.

Anyway; football wise, I didn't think we should fear anyone. Playing with some real confidence right now and tonight could have been 7/8... Fantastic performance again by the team.