How can exiles watch the match live?

Jaggernaut

33 minutes ago, Dick Dastardly said:

I know BBC is not available outside UK, but I thought that Sky was available everywhere.

Sky itself is only available in the UK. Their match coverage is generally sold on worldwide. For example in the Middle East I got games that Sky would broadcast through Bein Sports. Haven't a clue what the situation is in Japan though. 

1 hour ago, Muscat Jag said:

Sky itself is only available in the UK. Their match coverage is generally sold on worldwide. For example in the Middle East I got games that Sky would broadcast through Bein Sports. Haven't a clue what the situation is in Japan though. 

But I can get sky uk on my laptop when I’m travelling. BBC is still blocked by that route

Thanks for all the suggestions. I'll try a few things nearer the time, and if no joy then I'll just try to sleep through it all (I can't listen to live audio streams....... too stressful!!).

By the way, in my opening post I forgot to add "closure" after "imminent."

16 hours ago, Dick Dastardly said:

But I can get sky uk on my laptop when I’m travelling. BBC is still blocked by that route

I usually need to use a vpn to get Sky Sports abroad. I get it through a NowTV subscription, not sure if that makes a difference. Even then it sometimes recognises the vpn and kicks me out. It worked fine last Thursday, hopefully same again today. 

Thanks for the suggestion, dpj, but so far the link is just trapping me into clicking on ads (including one with a rather cute Japanese bunny girl!). There appears to be no way to avoid it, as the countdown stops each time saying it will stop in 1 sec, then freezes. Below is a "click to close and continue" link, which just takes you to more adverts......

Will take a look again later.

To all Thistle fans travelling to Dingwall today, or watching or listening live from elsewhere...... here's hoping it's going to be a brilliant day for everybody and the club!

2 hours ago, BowenBoys said:

Just signed up for a day pass on Now TV for £11.99. Good value, I reckon. As @Muscat Jag suggests, perhaps you can do so through a vpn. Good luck Jaggernaut.

Thanks; that sounds like a good deal, BB. Problem for me is compounded as my credit card is in my office, not here at home!!!

I could probably trawl around sports bars downtown and try to persuade one of them to show the match (most people don't even watch whatever garbage they show anyway!), but as I wouldn't get back home until at least 3 am and then need to be up and sprightly at 6 am, I think I'll just need to sleep through this one, or at least try to sleep.

I'll check out possible free live streams nearer the time, but those seem to be decreasing in number these days (I often watched hesgoal.com, but that got done by the US polis!).

By the way, my subscription for the past month on pttv proved to be brilliant value for money, with three fantastic home games live for 15 quid. Will be doing the same next season, if the deal is still on. Recommended to all exiles!

Edited by Jaggernaut