Playing budget 23/24

2 minutes ago, Third Lanark said:

Lest the club will know it’s getting an extra £17,000 in July as our cup game against Dundee United has been selected for tv.

Every little helps...  Will we also be due some money when Kevin Nisbet transfers from Hibs?

• Like 1

It's easy to feel after last Sunday that everything that was achieved in the previous weeks was futile.

I just wonder how much the excitement, the goals, the big crowds, the publicity and even the pain and feeling of injustice has contributed to the great reaction from fans. Had the league campaign fizzled out.in April, would the reaction have been the same?

The playoff campaign has united and energised the Thistle support, and made us stronger. We'll get through this.

• Like 4

25 minutes ago, lady-isobel-barnett said:

Tongue in cheek I know but long forgotten that Ross initially played for us for zero wages. One of the more unsung heroes of yon glorious season.

He is one of my favourite. Thistle players and he was only here for about 12 months.  Thought he would kick on in the top league but it was not to be and he left despite being involved at the start of the season.

1 hour ago, lady-isobel-barnett said:

Tongue in cheek I know but long forgotten that Ross initially played for us for zero wages. One of the more unsung heroes of yon glorious season.

Wonderful with a dead ball but maybe his lack of pace held him back. His goal in the 5-1 thrashing of Dunfermline still sticks in my memory, what a hit!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Norgethistle said:

Where does this leave Gerry Britton?

for all the gloom around the club since last week’s defeat, we now have our club.   This is massive and I believe would not have happened without the fans, TJF or the boycott of the Kelty game.  
the young team have shown that the fans do have a voice.  
this is massive 

28 minutes ago, allyo said:

Nisbet apparently going for £2 million. I assume we don't get anything, given that he didn't sign from us.

If he goes to a club outside Scotland we would get something as we were part of his development - it is rather complicated. I am sure someone will be able to work out how much it is.

44 minutes ago, Fawlty Towers said:

If he goes to a club outside Scotland we would get something as we were part of his development - it is rather complicated. I am sure someone will be able to work out how much it is.

We are on PLUMS. He is now 26 years old - beyond the age limit for us ( or anybody else) to qualify for a cut.

6 minutes ago, laukat said:

If Docherty leaves will it effect his coaching job with PTFC Women?

I would guess it would (don’t know for certain) would be a loss to the ladies team as he and Brian Graham have had great success there and have assembled a great group of players who have done brilliantly for Partick Thistle 

5 hours ago, allyo said:

Nisbet apparently going for £2 million. I assume we don't get anything, given that he didn't sign from us.

We are due Around £40k by my calculations. Google solidarity payments

5% gets split between all the clubs that he was with upto 23. And we get more if he moves again to another club outside England 

Edited by Dick Dastardly