Perspective

Sivad

Things are never that bad that they can't get worse. https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-glasgow-west-65810610. It wasn't any old bus, it was the East Kilbride Partick Thistle supporters bus, on which I travelled to Dingwall. After dropping some fans in Maryhill, the bus was on its way to the motorway when a man suddenly appeared in front of it. The driver swerved and braked, but could not avoid hitting him, fatally. Police interviews followed, so it was three o'clock by the time I got home.

So what had been a football tragedy became a real one. Somehow the result of a football match seems less important now.

1 minute ago, Sivad said:

Things are never that bad that they can't get worse. https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-glasgow-west-65810610. It wasn't any old bus, it was the East Kilbride Partick Thistle supporters bus, on which I travelled to Dingwall. After dropping some fans in Maryhill, the bus was on its way to the motorway when a man suddenly appeared in front of it. The driver swerved and braked, but could not avoid hitting him, fatally. Police interviews followed, so it was three o'clock by the time I got home.

So what had been a football tragedy became a real one. Somehow the result of a football match seems less important now.

Utterly awful. Indeed, football is just a game.

I didn’t want to post about this having been on the bus but it truly put life into perspective. Horrible night and even worse in the cold light of day. 

even sadder my Jags supporting mate got off at Munn’s and it turns out he knows through family who the victim was. 

really tragic 😢