Random Questions And Answers

Jaggernaut

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who put the Bomp in the Bomp-a-Bomp-a-Bomp?

Why do fools fall in love?

Why does it always rain on me?

I drove all night, crept in your room, woke you from your sleep to make love to you. Is that alright? :confused1:

Edited by Norman

Who put the Bomp in the Bomp-a-Bomp-a-Bomp?

Why do fools fall in love?

Why does it always rain on me?

I drove all night, crept in your room, woke you from your sleep to make love to you. Is that alright? :confused1:

you listen to some proper crap music - did punk and madchester pass you by?!!! :music:

you listen to some proper crap music - did punk and madchester pass you by?!!! :music:

Hooray, I know the answer to this one...

No, they did not pass me by. I just have such a wide enough musical knowledge that I am aware of how popular music got to punk and madchester in the first place.

I could, of course, have just listened to the music that my "cool" friends and the music press told me was worth listening to, but I chose to be an individual and expand my horizons.

Thanks for asking.

Hooray, I know the answer to this one...

No, they did not pass me by. I just have such a wide enough musical knowledge that I am aware of how popular music got to punk and madchester in the first place.

I could, of course, have just listened to the music that my "cool" friends and the music press told me was worth listening to, but I chose to be an individual and expand my horizons.

Thanks for asking.

good for you norman ... please accept my sincerest apologies if you were personally insulted by my flippant response to those tragic lyrics posted. ;)

Alex Salmond, Toyboy. He gets my vote on Thursday!

The USS Phoenix was about the only American Navy ship to emerge totally unscathed from the Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor at the start of World War II.

How did she eventually meet her end?

It was renamed the Belgrano and Maggie Thatcher done for her.

Who were the first team to drop from the top tier of Scottish football to the third tier in consecutive post-war seasons?

Edited by Norman

Alex Salmond, Toyboy. He gets my vote on Thursday!

At least getting your vote will make up for his sunday dinner when she shouts him through for dinner and asks him to scrape the crust off the top of the pie!!! :shocked:

Must depend on the size of shirt?

It's four! http://www.greavessports.com/partick-thistle-b503 :head_ball: ... Moving on!