New Barcelona Top

Pie Of The Month

The other thread started regarding this indicates that it is a "potential" new away top.

Spanish regularly have three tops and this is unlikey to be an away top in the sense we understand it.... Valencia my team regularly have red and yellow stripes as their ' senyora' top and they are not part of spa ins old firm !!

Spanish regularly have three tops and this is unlikey to be an away top in the sense we understand it.... Valencia my team regularly have red and yellow stripes as their ' senyora' top and they are not part of spa ins old firm !!

Barca have three tops already this year. Home, bluey/green away and a pink one. Would love the red and yellow one for my trip out in Decemeber but doesn't look likely unless it's planned as some sort of commemorative strip like our centenary.

Nah, you need something with a bit more of a global reach....

so that's be Ashoka West End then B)

That would work for me. If you have to wait as long for it to be delivered as you have to wait to be seated in the Ashoka, however...

As an aside, when I first wore my Texstyle World top, my son's then 7 year-old pal asked me: "Mr Holmes, why does your funny football top say 'testicle world' on it?" :help:

It's a strip that has been mocked up by Nike for the 2011/12 season based on the colours of the Catalan national flag. Might never get used!

We should deluge Nike (and post on barcelona forums), whipping up a frenzy, demanding this cracking strip be used for next season.

People Power.

:wacko::frantic::crazy::fan: