Building Websites

crazy davie

There are plenty of tools out there and I've built a couple of basic sites with one of them. [one of my sites is even in use]

Is it worth growing my skills with a view to building sites commercially ? Are there paying customers out there ?

Anyone know...?

If you're really good at it, yes. When you see some websites of small companies, they're pretty poor and someone must have been paid to do it. I have Macromedia Dreamweaver 8 and it's ace for making websites. I'm just learning just now though.

There are plenty of tools out there and I've built a couple of basic sites with one of them. [one of my sites is even in use]

Is it worth growing my skills with a view to building sites commercially ? Are there paying customers out there ?

Anyone know...?

Use Dreamweaver mate. Also refer to W3 Schools to help you with your HTML and CSS.

If you're really good at it, yes. When you see some websites of small companies, they're pretty poor and someone must have been paid to do it. I have Macromedia Dreamweaver 8 and it's ace for making websites. I'm just learning just now though.

Used MMDW8 to build a few sites in years gone by for myself and few others, definitely the best, easiest and userfriendly one I found.

Try find some cheap space and host a site based on Joomla or if you can afford it ExpressionEngine. Both very easy to learn and infinite options to customise. Both version of the JT site that I did were in Joomla , pity the new guys decided not to continue with it :(