"£100,000 Is Needed Between Now And The End Of The Season" Or...

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

OK , i'm going to bite......what's not of note by advising you to email David Beattie directly? I honestly find it hard to believe your gona get a better piece of advice.

Not a particular dig at you, Lenny, but the rest. All I'm hearing from them is "we won 6-1, everything's great". Sorry, it's not.

Not a particular dig at you, Lenny, but the rest. All I'm hearing from them is "we won 6-1, everything's great". Sorry, it's not.

no one has said that, have they.

people Today have said to try and enjoy the win, you on the other hand seem determend to bring that down.

we ALL know there are problems and i am sure that those that are dealing with them are doing just that.

all i was trying to say is that even if we knew every detail what difference would it make? they have told us the major points and thats fine by me, as lenny has said if you or indeed anyone else want to kknow more, e-mail them.

any way why would the club want everyone (other clubs) to know all the details of our problems, no compay would do that

Edited by jaggybunnet

any way why would the club want everyone (other clubs) to know all the details of our problems, no compay would do that

What other company would turn round and basically say "give us your time and your money" and not outline the consequences should you not?

Is it just me or is there nothing in this that we didn't already know?

No KJ, it's not just you. But it's an important message. Remember that.

Edited by The Incredible Adam Spark