Who Buys The Trousers

wee jim

How many of you will be dragged to the shops these coming Saturdays.

You must have noticed in shops these guys standing meekly by as their wife take clothes from the rack to try against their hapless man to see if they fit. This also includes shoes. The wife decides how their man should be dressed. The crying shame is lots o’ men seem to be quite happy with this situation. In fact I know some guys who get clothes and shoes brought home from the shops to try on in the house. And then returned if they don’t fit.

Is there anyone out there who’d admit to, and defend this pathetic situation.

All men should stand up and be a man and choose their own clothes.

My my wife know's better than to buy me clothes,saying that i fckn hate shopping full stop...usually i just buy things online!

I know the guys you mean though you can spot them hanging about outside Debemhams and the like watching the time pass by and getting angrier by the second!

Edited by Chicofan

You must have noticed in shops these guys standing meekly by as their wife take clothes from the rack to try against their hapless man to see if they fit. This also includes shoes. The wife decides how their man should be dressed. The crying shame is lots o’ men seem to be quite happy with this situation. In fact I know some guys who get clothes and shoes brought home from the shops to try on in the house. And then returned if they don’t fit.

Assuming the wife's taste is adequate surely this is the ideal situation? I enjoy getting new threads as much as the next person but I absolutely hate shopping. The fact I know I have to go shopping this week for clothes and shoes fills me with dread. Particularly the shoes bit, "got these in a 12?", "naw", "got these in a 12?", "naw", "got these in a 12?", "naw", "got these in a 12?", makes my head want to explode. If you could give me shopping without the other shoppers it would be fine but as it stands I hate it.

the boss, i cant be arsed

Edited by jaggybunnet

My missus will jump in when I inevitibly pick up the stupid shirt or something similar. That said, I did sneak a bunnet and a pair of braces into the rotation. Just cos I know it annoys her.

One of the very few pleasures I have left is to deliberately annoy the old ball and chain...