Seating For Dunfermline

northjag

Wherever they put us, with regards to their ballbag atmosphere-killing stewards, remember, don't do a slim shady, and please stand up, please stand up (for the thistle).

They won't like it.

Must admit to liking the Main Stand. Think it's a cracking place to watch football. That opinion is maybe enhanced because lately we've won one, drawn one and not lost a goal when we've been in there.

Rather think we'll be in the poorest of the three places they stick us. ie what I suppose is called the North Stand. Even in there you can queue for a pie and still watch the match at the same time so it's not that bad.

Must admit to liking the Main Stand. Think it's a cracking place to watch football. That opinion is maybe enhanced because lately we've won one, drawn one and not lost a goal when we've been in there.

Rather think we'll be in the poorest of the three places they stick us. ie what I suppose is called the North Stand. Even in there you can queue for a pie and still watch the match at the same time so it's not that bad.

A pie! Red card. Has to be a staek bridie.

I think that East End Park is an excellent stadium.

apart from all the blocked views due to the stand stanchions and that that the stand hasn't been graduated properly so that you cant see the nearest linesman never mind the line...apart from that yes its a excellent stadium oh sorry forgot its in fife :(

apart from all the blocked views due to the stand stanchions and that that the stand hasn't been graduated properly so that you cant see the nearest linesman never mind the line...apart from that yes its a excellent stadium oh sorry forgot its in fife :(

Willingly admit that I got that wrong. Visibility is indeed impaired. Because of the poorish crowds each time I've been down the front of the allocated area. The view there is fine.

Still that's three games and we haven't lost a goal! So at least it's a lucky stand :D .

Great view yesterday in the glorious old Main stand ( :thinking: )and a Steak Bridie at the second attempt. The Fife serving wench said they were sold out but said they'd 'been away over to the other kiosk,eh, to get some mair o' they bridies which you boays love, eh'. True to her word, eh, they bridies appeared. Bridies for Firhill starts NOW!